"Oh he got your attention like thatt." Said Azari peeking over into Armani phone. "Okay, now that's a real nigga."

"Period, only real niggas allowed over here." Said Armani doing the period hand motion.

"What y'all doin tonight? Ian get a chance to be full on nosey." Said Azari.

"We just gon go uptown." Said Armani keeping it short, she loved her best friend but she didn't need to know every thing.

"Well shit, lemme hit up Akeem tonight since my girl going onna date date." Said Azari cheesing big. "Boutta get my back blown out."

"Nasty." Said Armani scrunching her face up as the two walked into Sephora.

"Hopefully Nasir blows your back out too." Said Azari as she walked off to fenty beauty.

"Girl bye."

Armani and Azari finished shopping and left heading back to Armani's spot.

Azari like the fatass she is, went straight to the pantry, grabbed the hot cheetos, and went to the fridge grabbing the pickles.

"Nasty ass." Said Armani scrunching her face up as she watched her friend eat the weird combination.

"Fuck off my pussy." Said Azari waving her off. "Its almost 4 what you want me do to your hair?"

"Can you put this hair oil on my scalp?" She asked going to my bathroom and grabbing it off the counter. Azari put the oil in her friends hair and went back to eating while she got ready.

Armani went to her room and stripped down staring at herself in the mirror— she observed every curve on her body— from the curve of her hips to the curve of her lips— she observed all of her stretch marks that covered her thighs  and smiled at herself thinking she was a tiger and they were her stripes. She turned on the shower seeing that it was almost 4:30 and she got in after turning on some music. She listened to Erykah Badu while she bathed with her favorite cocoa butter scented shower gel.

After her shower, she rubbed some cocoa butter on her body and stepped into her closet.

"Hey boo imma see you later! Akeem just got off of work so im boutta get this treatment ya heard?" Said Azari.

"Bye nasty! Look the bottom bolt on the way out." I said.

"Bye babyy." She said and seconds later the door slammed shut.

As usual, Armani had no clue what to wear so it took her about an hour to find something decent. She eventually got dressed in her regular but cute outfits which was a red and white oversized plaid shirt that stopped mid thigh, some small biker shorts that were barely visible beneath, and some white socks with her red and white Air ones.

"Cute ass bitch." Armani said to herself as she looked in the mirror. She grabbed her black prada shades and prada purse stuffing two blunts inside and watched tv until it was 7.

Nasir texted her saying he was pulling in so she went downstairs after locking her door.

"Tonight's gon be a vibe, i can feel it." Said Nasir as the two hugged and he wrapped his arms around the small of her back.

Armani smiled in response and he opened the door for her. Everything about him just made her nervous.

"Youon gotta be so shy wimme." He said reassuring her and earning another smile.

"I know, I just need more time before I can really be myself." Armani said making him nod his head.

She felt her social anxiety getting to her and grabbed her purse. "Do you mind if I smoke in here?"

Nasir looked at her in contemplation. "Yeah ma, long as you know.. don't burn my seats."

"Boy bye, I am not that dumb now." Said Armani taking in the expensive interior of his car. Everything was so shiny.

She sparked her blunt taking in a couple puffs before blowing it out threw her nose. Nasir watched through the corner of his eye as she did smoke tricks and bit his lips—thinking that this girl was so amazing.

The two vibed with each other as they listened to music waiting in the long ass traffic.

"Aye this my song!" Said Armani turning up the volume.

"Don't be touchin my radio lil girl but yeah whatchu know bout this."

"Lil what? I'll put this pussy on you boy stop playin." Said Armani shocking herself with her sudden boldness. She took another puff of her blunt and sung the lyrics to Gin & Juice.

"Rollin' down the street, smokin' indo
Sippin' on gin and juice, laid back
With my mind on my money
And my money on my mind" sung Armani while Nasir listened to her voice in amazement.

Armani sung and rapped along until eventually they found parking in a parking deck and got to enjoying the city.

The temperature was a perfect 67 which wasn't too hot nor too cold, the wind blew gently as the two strolled down through the busy streets taking in the environment. Armani smiled as Nasir cracked a couple jokes making her day go better. He took her to one of his favorite burger food trucks called "Dis fire"  and they ordered their food. Armani attempted to pay for her food but Nasir wasn't having that, they ate as much as they can and had fun together. The more time they spent together the more Nasir fell even harder.

Armani was the type of chill and laidback that Nasir needed around him, she didn't try too hard but she tried enough.

As they walked they saw a couple crackheads who randomly started yodeling. They looked at Nasir and Armani and began chasing them causing the two to run away losing them.

"Now what the fuck?" Said Armani bursting into laughter.