"we're here" brian said as he pulled up at the mexican restaurant.

"you do that to all the girls you date or hang with?" simone asked him.

"to the ones I like" he chuckled.

brian and simone walked into the restaurant to request a table for two. about five minutes later, they got their table and began to open up their menus to find some drinks and food.

"should I get a martini or a margarita?" simone asked brian as she was going through the drink menu.

"martini" he told her. "the red orange one is really good, it's like a cherry and orange fusion that actually taste really good".

"I didn't see you for a martini kind of guy" she chuckled.

"there's a lot you don't know about me simone" he said.

"well I wanna know more" she said with a small grin on her face.

the waitress came over to them and they ordered their drinks and food. brian and simone spent their time eating out getting to know each other. some things they had in common and other things they had varied debates on because of their different opinions. to each other, it was nice that they had things in common but also things that they didn't, it left for great conversation.

"so me, mia, and another friend of mine went to a lakers game once and we love kobe bryant. especially mia, she adores him. so once during like the end of the fourth quarter, we snuck out of our seats and we literally went around staples center to get to the locker room so that mia could meet him for her birthday. the security guards caught us though and we were about to get thrown out but the lakers were coming back to the locker room and kobe was the first one to come down" simone explained to brian.

"he saw us and he asked the security guard what he was doing with us and we told him we wanted our friend to meet him. so yeah it sounded pretty stalkish but he didn't have a problem, he met us, we took a picture and that was it. he's such a sweetheart, and he's finer in person".

"did you meet shaq?" brian asked her.

"no cause the security guard escorted us out right after we met kobe, I would've loved to meet him though" simone told him.

"how long ago was this?" he wondered.

"two years ago, it was when she turned twenty" she said.

"so you're... twenty two?" he wondered.

"twenty one until september 9th" she told him. "and your birthday just passed so".

"I wish we could've hanged on your birthday, but I had to work".

"it's okay anyways, all I did was drink beer and play cards at a friend's house anyways" he told her.

"that sounds better than being behind a damn counter doing nothing" she said.

"we're here now though so consider this a late birthday celebration" he said.

"yeah... a good one" she agreed.

"and speaking of good.... here comes our food".

they got their food and ate the night away. the date was going so good and once again, brian and simone were throughly enjoying each other's company.

but the night wasn't over yet.

"okay maybe this was a mistake" simone said as she was looking up at the hollywood sign. "look how high this is brian".

"you were excited about it, and if you wanted to see the nightlife... here you go" brian said.

".... if I climb up this, help me please" she begged.

"you think I wasn't? of course" he told her.

simone was definitely thinking that this was the pure white shit that she gets for hanging with a white man, but as scared as she was, having brian hold onto her was pretty nice. so he did that, and they actually got up there. and the view was just as she expected it to be, beautiful.

"you've done this before?" simone asked brian

"actually no, but I wasn't gonna let my fear get the best of me" brian told her.

"right, cause i'm sure driving cars off of bridges onto the ground is way crazier than climbing up some hills" simone said.

"it is..." he said.

"i'm aware brian" she chuckled. "I was agreeing with you".

"this view is so beautiful, i'm so in love".

"I wish I would've brought my camera" she continued to say.

"right, I could've saw the kobe bryant picture" he said.

"brian that was from two years ago anyways, it's so long gone in my camera" she told him. "I have it hanging up in my room though".

"you wanna sit down and y'know, chill for a bit?" he asked her.

"yeah..." she nodded as they found a place on the hill.

brian and simone spent some time looking out at the los angeles skyline, admiring it. brian had his arm wrapped around simone and she had her head on his shoulder. it was an intimate setting, and it was a perfect way to end off their perfect night.

movies, dinner, and looking out at the sky sounded so peachy keen and so movie like, but to simone it was amazing. a guy who she's only met for a week is treating her like this and she loved every minute of it. simone's never really had a good relationship with a man and this one could possibly be the one that's actually good for her.

as for brian, he loved the fact that simone was everything that he liked in a woman. she was sweet, pretty, held her own, had a fun side to her when needed, and she was very optimistic in his eyes. this was perfect for him, and he was starting to really like her more and more. more to a point when maybe he actually would want to make her his girlfriend.

the might was in pure bliss and simone even fell asleep on his shoulder. so brian decided to give her a small peck on her forehead as she basically laid in his arms.

needless to say, it was a great night that both will remember for a while.