I groan in protest, just wanting to stay and die on the bathroom floor instead.

"I wanna stay here." I whine like a child, pinching my eyes shut.

Harry lets out a small chuckle. "Babe, you cant stay in the bathroom." he says.

I pull myself from his grip on me and then sink back down to the floor curled up in the blanket. "Watch me."

Harry sighs and looks up to the ceiling as if asking a higher power what to do with me.

"Fine." he mumbles as if an idea had come to his head. "Then we'll do this."

I watch him as he puts the toilet cover down, then I gasp as he bends down to pick me up with both his arms so that he's carrying me bridal style. He sets me down on the toilet and then points to me. "Stay." he directs.

He leans over to the bathtub and starts running the water, letting it get warm before plugging the drain.

He looks from the running water and over to me, watching him from the closed toilet. He bends his legs so that he's sitting on the hunches of his knees in front of me. He puts his two hands on my legs and squeezes.

"This will make you feel better." he says.

I softly smile at his gesture. I've been really sensitive lately along with the sickness, and his kindness nearly made me tear up. "I'd kiss you right now, but I just threw up." I state, making him dip his head down with a laugh.

Harry stands up and walks over to the sink. He grabs both of our toothbrushes and runs them under water while putting toothpaste on them. He hands mine over to me as he sticks his in his mouth and starts to brush.

I stand up from the toilet and stand next to him in the mirror while we both brush our teeth. When we finish, he turns to me and plants a loving kiss on my lips.

The bath was full and ready, so I started to get undressed.

"I'll leave now so you can have your privacy." Harry says, beginning to walk out of the bathroom.

I had stripped all the way down to just my underwear. "Wait." I say, making him turn around.

"What?" he says with a slight head tilt.

"Join me." I offer, gesturing to the bath.

His lips curl into a smirk and he steps back into the bathroom, closing the door. "If you insist." he says.

He takes his clothes off, item by item and I take my underwear off until we were both totally naked. He steps into the tub and sits down with his legs spread, then reaches up for my hand to help guide me in.

I sit down between his legs. My body immediately felt soothed by the hot water. I rest my head back against Harry's chest and he wraps his arms around the front of my body.

I could honestly fall asleep like this, I felt so safe.

That's what Harry was—my safe place. In all the danger and trouble that might be around us at the time, he was the one thing I could really rely on. He was what I could run to.