Chapter 1

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Spanish - Bolded & Slanted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Allison's POV~

"And last but not least, these are your lockers!" The student helping us around told us.

"Thank you so much for showing us around." Rosalinda said to her.

"Of course." She smiled. "If you guys ever need anything, just let me know."

The girl started to walk away but Leah stopped her.

"Where again is the-" Leah started to ask but was suddenly interrupted by a bunch of screams from the other students.

We all looked in the direction of the screams. Everybody was cheering as three boys came walking down the hallway, each boy smiling at everyone they locked eyes with. Suddenly, the girl helping us started cheering too.

"Who are they?" I mumbled, only loud enough for the girls around me to hear.

"They are Lee Woojin, Lee Taeseung, and Lee Jinwoo." The girl told us while still admiring the boys. "Also known as the most popular boys in school."

"Why is everyone cheering for them?" Leah asked.

"Didn't you hear, Leah?" Rosalinda said, switching to English as that was what we were all comfortable with. "They are the most popular boys in school."

"Which means don't get stuck on them." I added. "Guys like that aren't worth it."

We watched as the boys passed by us. They smiled at everybody, including us. Rosalinda and I pulled Leah back so she would stay away, both of us staring at the boys as if we didn't want them anywhere near us. This caused the boys to stop.

"You girls aren't from around here, are you?" The taller one with the chubby cheeks said.

"What gave it away?" I stepped in front of him, arms crossed. This caused everybody to gasp. "Our appearance or the fact that we know not to get involved with guys like you?"

The boy smirked. "Your beautiful appearance of course."

He caressed my cheek with his finger, causing me to hit his hand away.

"Don't touch me." I growled, then stepped back.

The boy just smirked, then continued walking, the other two boys following him. We watched as they went around the corner. As soon as they were out of sight, the girl helping us turned to us.

"I can't believe you just did that..." She looked at me as if I were crazy.

"What?" I asked.

"Nobody talks to them like that." The girl said.

"What happens if they do?" Leah asked.

"We don't know. Like I said, nobody talks to them like that. The girls are always crushing on them and the boys all want to be their friend. They don't have any enemies."

"Well, now they do." I said. "What makes them so popular anyway?"

"They were on this popular show we have here in Korea." The girl started to explain. "They didn't win but it gained them immense popularity, and they even released an album."

"So they are singers?" Rosalinda asked.

"Yes! Very talented!"

I rolled my eyes. That's when the bell rung.

"Oh, I've got to get going!" The girl helping us said. "See you girls around!"

The girl waved as she scurried off.

"No you won't." I mumbled under my breath.

"Don't be rude, Ali." Rosalinda hit my chest.

"I don't like her. She's too peppy." I replied.

"Guys we have to go." Leah said. "We all have the same first class. Let's not be late on our first day."

"We're new, they'd understand." I said as we started walking.

---

We arrived at our class with 30 seconds to spare.

"Ahh!" The teacher said as he saw us. "You girls must be the new foreign exchange students! Please, come in."

The teacher motioned us inside.

"Stand at the front, please." He told us.

"Oh no." Rosalinda said, only loud enough for us to hear. "He's gonna make us introduce ourselves, isn't he? This is gonna be so embarrassing."

"Class! Take your seats!" The teacher shouted.

Everyone scurried around until they were in their seats, facing the front.

"Look who is here." Rosalinda whispered to us.

We all looked around until our eyes landed on the three boys from earlier.

"Oh great." I groaned. "I already hate this school."

"Girls." The teacher said, getting our attention. "Please introduce yourselves."

The three of us shared looks. Rosa and I looked at Leah, knowing she was the more friendlier one.

"Okay, I'll go!" She said with energy and a bright smile. "Hi! I'm Leah! I'm from America!"

She looked over at me who was next to her.

"I'm Allison, but I go by Ali. I'm from Canada."

Suddenly we heard whistles. We looked over at the three boys, who were all laughing. I glared at them and Rosalinda introduced herself before anything got out of hand.

"And I'm Rosalinda from Mexico. Please call me Rosa."

"That's a pretty name." Somebody said.

It came from the corner with the three boys. Everyone looked at the one boy who was staring at Rosa. He was blonde and had a cute appearance.

"Oh, um, thank you." Rosa bowed.

"Okay girls, nice to meet you and welcome to our class." The teacher bowed. "Please, take a seat anywhere available."

We looked around and sat at a group of three empty desks in the middle of the room. Right away, the teacher got started teaching.

"This is gonna be a long day." I sighed.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! First chapter! It's kinda short for what I usually write but I thought it was a good place to stop. I have such cute ideas for this story so I hope you guys continue reading it. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you soon. Biez!