#1 (Elijah + Klaus Mikaelson) platonic/ (Theo Raeken)

Request: TW imagine being Scott sister and being a banshee and a witch and being pregnant w/ Theo baby and leaving Beacon Hills away from everything bcuz u need help a/ ur powers and stuff and trying to get the Mikaelson to help u. Requested by @cokecola4211.

"As much as I want to help you, sister, I can't. I'm sorry" Scott apologized.

"It's fine. I have another plan. We're going to New Orleans" you informed him.

"I guess this is goodbye then. I wish you the best of luck" Scott hugged you one last time before you left.

"Hello, is there anybody here?" You arrived at the abattoir, but no one seemed to be home.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" Suddenly a man in a suit appeared upstairs, but in an eye blink he was in front of you.

"I'm Y/n. This is Theo. We're here to see a family called the Mikaelsons. We've been informed that they live here" you introduced.

"A witch and a chimera. What do you want with the Mikaelsons?" He could recognize you from the scent.

"We need their help" Theo finally spoke.

"And what makes you think we'd help you?".

"So, you're one of them".

"I'm Elijah Mikaelson".

"Because I'm pregnant and we need protection. I- we heard that you help supernatural being in need" you expressed.

"What do we get in retu-" Elijah was interrupted by a handsome man with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Brother, where are your manners? Please, come in. We'll help you" Klaus welcomed you.