Types of friends.

Type of friends.

Let's talk shall we.

Type one are the friends that are always there for you. No matter what happens to you, they are always there for you. You always speak to them and the conversation never finishes which is a good thing. Basically they are your best friends.

Type two 'friends' are annoying but they are your friends. They seem to get on your nerves quite a lot. When you see them there are things that irritate you about them. Like when they never save you a seat or even the times when you don't see them - like when they seat somewhere else and they don't tell you.

Type three are the people who are not really your friends but you know them. Well to be fair, you don't really class them as friends. As I just said, you know them but you don't really speak to them or see them around school/collage.

Next, type four friends are the people who always seem to show off. They seem to show off about everything; about the littlest things. Like - what they got on their test or what they had for dinner. To add to this, they seem to boost about things and most of the time, the things that they boost about never actually happens.

To be fair, looking back I feel that I am one of these types of people. I seem to show off about things but like not for the sake of it. I just tell my friends stuff about me and they do the same for me, they tell me about their life. This is true friendship.

Well I don't really know but that's what I think anyway.

Type five are the people who are basically two faced friends. They again are you friends however, they say one thing but then they later says something else. For example -

You say - I love Miley Cyrus or Rihanna.

They say - Yes same.

You say - Great.

Two months later (or how long this takes).

You say - Did you listen to Mileys new song?

They say - Urm, urm, urm, well, sure I did.

You say - So whats it called then?

They say - Urm (No answer).

You say - Well its Wrecking Ball.

BTW - This is an example, Wrecking Ball came out last year.

Anyway, I will leave it there, 400+ words on this rant (If I call it that anyway).

Picture is on the side. Go check it out.

See ya

P.S - I have started to post Behind Closed Doors (Chapter 2) and I will be posting new chapters each week :).

S - I have started to post Behind Closed Doors (Chapter 2) and I will be posting new chapters each week :)