Trains.

Let's discuss a topic that I been using quite a lot now I am university; it sounds disgusting but trust me it isn't.
And this topic is trains; like the chu chu train sets.
First off, I don't mind riding them as I can go on my phone and be with my thoughts while I am on them however, they do come with problems such as loud people (like very loud people) and the fact that the trains can be loud.
So, I am going to divide this rant into two topic areas; the two areas are - types of people and train issues.
Without a further of a degree (I don't know if that's the right saying); let's get to it!
Types of people on trains:
1. The quiet ones. These are the people that I actually really like. The quiet people who like to stay to theirselves; they aren't really loud but they are there. They just listen to their music or read a book and just be peaceful.
2. The loud ones (rolls eyes here). These are the people who are on the train at the moment, who don't have a mute button or in fact that don't know what volume control is in fact. These are the people who don't care how loud they are and in fact, they seem to get louder as they keep taking and peeing me off.
3. The ones that blag their way through the train, aka the people who don't buy a train ticket or 'forgot' to buy one. I am going to confess, I have been on a train before without my train ticket but the only reason to answer this question is because I couldn't buy my ticket at the booth as the booth (ticket machine) was broken so I couldn't. However, these are the people who think it is oaky to not buy a ticket and to go through life without buying one. Using the great excuse of not buying one as they think they can get away with it.