I stood there dumbfounded. What the hell made her like that?

That's when my mind snapped to the weekend- to my birthday. Could it...?

Oh uh. *Trouble alert*

If it was caused by me then, I'd get in so much trouble at the slightest thing. Oh Em Gee.

Oh my god.

I'm so fucked, my friends.

"We have her next period Sam" I spoke worried "should we...?"

"Skip? Hell no! I still wanna graduate. And so you"

With that she carried me to the class. I hesitated whether to get in or not?

Fuck it. I'm already in. All thanks to... Sam duh.

The when class was quiet. I bet they already knew what happened.

Suddenly, a pen fell. My eyes widened.

But then I released a breath of relief.

It wasn't mine, it was the girl in front me.

"What was that? Miss Felsi? Care to explain why you bothering me and the class?" Without even letting Angela aka miss Felsi have the chance to talk she responded "I guess you'll have that time in detention"

My jaw fell to the ground.

Not only mine but the whole class.

No, she was really in a mood to not fuck with.

She looked at me with eyes burning anger "what's so shocking, Miss Adams? I guess you want to join too? Okay you got in then!"

My eyes widened. She. Can't. Be. Doing. This.

"Excuse me what exactly did I do?!" I snapped but regret those words as soon as they got out.

"You'll be suspended for talking back to the teacher and disturbing my class" really? Are you now playing that card? Okay then.

Game on, Miss Smith.

The class continued with silence.

Thankfully, the bell rang.

I made sure I was the last one to get out. 

"Just to let you know, I'll get you back for suspending me" I blurted on my way out.

A voice stopped me dead in my tracks. Her voice.

"Oh really?" She spoke sarcastically but with the hint of anger.

I made a U turn and looked at her dead in the eyes and without even thinking, words flew out of my mouth.

"Listen here, if you're so weak to let your personal problems out of school and your damn work. I suggest you stay at home till you eventually calm your fucking  tits down. Of that's all because of that kiss, which is so stupid by the way, it was a mistake that could never happen again. Don't worry" did I really say... Calm your tits down? Okay well that isn't the case.

She stood right there shocked but fuming with anger as I stormed out of her classroom.

I'm so skipping this stupid detention.

And I'm so not gonna bother myself with her.

Sam.

I need to find Sam.

"Sam drop me home with you"

"What about your-"

"I'm not going there because of her mistake of not being able to  control herself and get her shit together"

Sam looked at me shocked but knew better than to pressure me by asking.

____

"Thanks Sam" I got out of her car "have a good day. Oh and week without me since I'm suspended"

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I'm so going to miss your stupid ass"

I got in the house seeing my mom just got off the phone.

"How come you got suspended and now skipping detention?! What even made Danielle give it to you?" My mom was really mad.

Oh did she even know the real reason?

"If your best friend have trouble letting what happened to her personal life get in her work, i don't think its my fault"

"What? Care to explain?"

"So she apparently have over 57 people right now sitting in her detention"  my mom gave me a puzzled look "and for my case, there was this girl's pen that fell from her desk so Miss Smith gave her detention, I was shocked so she gave me detention too then I asked what did I do wrong so she suspended me"

"Now I really want to go shower" I added getting upstairs.

This Danielle clearly lost her mind, and if she thinks its okay to mess with me, she is so wrong.

+++

Vote and comment.