"Nando's?"

His eyes were wide open. "You haven't tried Nando's? Niall will burn you alive!"

I shook my head. "Never did and don't tell him that I don't want to die Nando-less!"

He chuckled. "Okay but we are so taking you to Nandos."

He paused for a bit before continuing to talk about Niall. "The best thing about Niall? As I said he has the most talent, but he is also the most humble out of all of us. You know in our latest album, he wrote almost half of the songs there but he gave himself the least solos?"

I wanted to tear up for Niall. That was humility right there. 

"If he is good as you say, I think he deserves more solos." I said.

"Well agreed, but he insisted." Harry replied.

"He's like a Saint." I suddenly said.

"Saint Horan." Harry followed after. We had a few laughs over that. 

"Off to our Daddy Directioner." He smirked.

"Ughhh.."

"Liam. Liam already auditioned the previous season before us. Didn't make it through, but he was glad."

I scrunched my eyebrows. "Why would he be glad?" 

He smiled like he was reminiscing. "Then he would have never met us." 

I wanted to smack myself for being so slow yet again. "Oh yes of course of course." 

"Audrey the turtle." 

I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same. 

"Anyway, so there's Liam. He loves to take care of us, like in all aspects. Constant texts, check up on twitter and stuff." 

"Sounds clingy." I commented.

He snapped his fingers. "Yes, but in a good way. With out him, I'm guessing the other boys and I would have made headlines with acts of deviance every now and then."

He then frowned a bit. "You should have seen how upset he was with Zayn earlier.." 

I stopped him. "Sshh, it's not his story, it's Liam's we are talking about now." 

"Okay okay. He's the most mature I guess, but he still has his YOLO moments."

I stood up from the couch. "You did not just say YOLO."

"What's wrong with it?" He asked looking at me so amused. 

"Say it one more time and I swear I will dump you in the stack of dead "yolo users" bodies  I have behind my closet." I threatened him. I am sick and tired of hearing the word YOLO.

"Then fine I won't say it.. yolo." He teased. 

I smacked him on his shoulders. "Ow! Okay I'm sorry. On with Liam."

"He's maturity is matched up with how romantic he is. He and his girlfriend Danielle are just the sweetest it getting sick." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please, you are just jealous." 

"Maybe, but hey I already got my eyes on someone." He smiled looking at me.

I felt heat rising up to my cheeks. "Harry what did I say about this day being --"

"I know I  know I should lay it off. Sorry." He grimaced. 

"So let's see who's missing.." He mumbled looking at me.