"And why is that?" 

"All of them have different personalities, different stories. A conversation about them can never get boring you know?" He asked me. As he was saying those words, he looked so passionate talking about the boys. I guess, he really loved them.

"First of all, there's my best mate Louis. He's maybe the funniest guy I've ever met, also has the biggest heart." He giggled a bit. "He maybe the oldest, but I swear he's the youngest at heart." 

"Seems like a fun guy." I said to him.

"Oh fun is an understatement. We lived together in a flat before, but of course as we grew up we had to live separately. He's the only boy his family, which I guess makes him really good with the ladies." 

Really good with the ladies.. those words ringed in my head and triggered everything that happened earlier with Zayn. The bickering about being a flirt with the ladies and -- 

"But he's totally not the playboy type. He's the loyal one. He loves Eleanor very much. Amazing how they can keep a relationship overseas." Damn what a sweet guy.

".. And maybe the funniest thing is that people have this conspiracy that Louis and I are secretly dating." 

Again, I bursted into uncontrollable laughter. "Oh god this just keeps getting better and better." 

He laughed along with me. "And they have this name for us.. better get your laugh box ready." 

I faked a brace yourself face. "Hit it."

"Larry Stynlinson."

I blinked at him. "It's actually not bad." 

He looked shocked. "That was the probably the funniest thing I had to say about Louis and you didn't laugh at all!"

I shrugged. "Meh, your sense of humor sucks." 

He put his hand on his heart and tried to look hurt. 

"Oh shut it. Who's next?" I asked impatiently. 

"Well there's Niall. Niall is the most talented of all of us, I think. And his Irish charm can not be resisted. Trust me, had a hard time resisting him as well." 

"Harry I'm starting to think you're gay, but don't worry I have nothing against it." I joked around.

"If I was gay, why would I fancy you?" He blurted out and immediately covered his mouth after that. 

Silence enveloped the room. Should I press on the topic? Or move on with the whole Niall thing. I decided to move on with the Niall thing because with all the happenings earlier with Zayn and now with Harry, it's too much to process in one day. Maybe tomorrow it would sink in. 

"Harry, I'm sure I have something to say about what you just said but so many things happened today and I don't think I can just process that now so please continue on with Niall." I said then giving him a genuine smile after.

I saw a tint of red on his cheeks before continuing. 

"Like I said, NIall can not be resisted. But do you know what's the one thing Niall can not resist?" 

I lifted up my shoulders gesturing that I do not know. "Err, you guys?"

"Okay so maybe that and also food."

"Food? No one can resist food Ha--" 

He put his hands up motioning me to stop. "Yes, but with Niall it's a whole different level. How many Nando's Peri Peri Chicken Garlic can you it?"