15.

Rebecca sat up in bed and realized Olive had crawled her way into the room at some point during the night. Colby was most likely downstairs or already at the coffee shop or school.

"Come on sweet girl, time to wake up" she gently rubbed the little girl's back and she began to stir

"Too early" Olive groaned and buried her head into Rebecca's side

"It's 9:30" Rebecca laughed "and I'm sure Daddy is waiting on us"

"But mommy" she groaned again "I wanna sleep"

"I have to do a lot of things I don't want to, but I still do them" Rebecca shrugged and moved out of the bed "and you can take a nap later if you get too tired"

"Naps are for babies" Olive said and buried her head under the pillows

Rebecca laughed and began to tickle the little girl, she started laughing uncontrollably which caused Rebecca to laugh even more.

"Ok I'll get up!" She giggled and wrapped her arms tightly around Rebecca's neck "but you have to carry me"

"If that's what it takes" she kissed her cheek

Rebecca fixed her and Olive breakfast before they got ready and headed to the school. When they walked in, Olive immediately ran to her father, which wasn't a surprise.

"Daddy!" She yelled and ran straight into his arms

"Somebody had sugar this morning" he laughed and she nodded

"Mommy made pancakes with whip cream and sprinkles" she said and Colby looked over to Rebecca who was smiling

"That much sugar before lunch?" He asked

"She was tired" she shrugged "I thought she could use a little pick me up"

Colby shook his head before letting olive run to wherever she wanted to go for that particular time. He walked over and put one hand on her waist and one on her stomach.. she had almost completely forgot about the whole pregnancy thing.. last time she had almost unbearable morning sickness and this time, she had no symptoms of pregnancy.

"And how are you and the little one?" He asked and she smiled

"We are fine" she said and leaned up connected their lips "never better"

"I see she's freely calling you mommy now" he said "how's that feel?"

"Better than I thought it would" she admitted "my heart kinda skips a beat when that word leaves her mouth"

"Just imagine when you have 2 little ones calling you that" he said

"We're gonna have 2 kids soon" she said in shock "2 kids.."

"2 kids.. wow" he smiled