Chapter 13

I woke up in a dark and cold room, my clothes are ripped and I'm in my bra. I hear the large door open. "Y/N, calm down" he said creepily. I was scared but said "J-Jeremy?" 

He laughed at me and bent down to grab my chin, he looked at my lips and kissed me. I tried to break away, but I couldn't. So, I had an idea. I bit his bottom lip, and he screamed out in pain.

"Ahhhhh!!" He looked at me madly and he smacked me. I started crying, he then started punching me leaving bruises all over my body. I kept crying and screaming for Zak, but I knew that it was no use.

Zak's POV

'I can't believe that my sweetheart is gone, I promised her that I would protect her. What am I going to do?' I thought. I asked Aaron and Billy to come over. I heard a knock on the door, "come in." I said softly but, they could hear me. Aaron and Billy came in both running to me. I felt arms around me. 

"Dude, your going to be okay!" I heard Aaron say. Billy just sat there and patted my back.

"What are we going to do?" I asked the boys. "I don't know, but we will find her!!" said Billy.

Then, I had an idea... what If I call her?

I grabbed my phone and called her number

Your POV

My phone started ringing, Jeremy heard it and grabbed my phone. He answered and put it on speaker "Y/N, where are you?" He asked worried.  Jeremy laughed, "Oh Zak, how could you?" He said. "JEREMY, WHERE ARE YOU?" He asked madly. "You want her, you can have her. Come to the place where you first found her." "Let me talk to her, please"

He brought the phone to me. "Z-Zak, I'm okay. Just know that I love you so much." I started crying. Jeremy hung the phone. He grabbed my arm and took me to his car.

Zak's POV

After the phone hung up, I got up and starting walking to the door. Aaron stopped me, "Bro, where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to get her back, he told me to meet up where we first found her." He nodded and told me that he was going to drive me there. I nodded my head and we both left the hotel, and got into the car.

Y/N POV 

He loaded me into his car, and drove to the place where I first met Zak. All I could think of was his soft lips on mine. But, I felt awful I let Jeremy kiss my lips. What was I going to do? I didn't want to imagine it. We driven for about 45 minutes now. I look at Jeremy, he has an ugly smile on his lips. He had something planned, but I didn't know what it was. We stopped and he got out of the car. The I saw him, I saw Zak. He looked sad. I could hear Zak and Jeremy yelling at each other. Jeremy grabbed something from his pocket. I knew what it was. I opened the door, and ran between Zak and Jeremy. 

"JEREMY, DON'T!" I said yelling with tears poring down my face. 

"Put the gun down, Zak did nothing wrong. Please, let me go." I said walking towards Jeremy.

"No." Just before he could pull the trigger, he was shot. I looked behind him, and saw a police officer. He looked and me and nodded. I turned around and ran to Zak. He engulfed me in the biggest hug ever. We both started crying, I looked up at him and wiped his tears.

"Z-Zak, I missed you so much." I said looking at his eyes. 

"Im so sorry sweetheart, I promised that I would be there for you, but..." you cut him off. 

"As long as your with me, that's all that matter" I caressed his face. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the car. He looked back and noticed that the police officer was walking to him. He quickly puts me in the car, and walks to the police officer. 

"I'm sorry that this happened." He said looking at Zak.

"It's okay, as long as I have y/n." Zak said smiling. The officer handed him a card, and walked away. The cop already had people coming to pick up the dead body. Zak headed to the car, and sat in the back seat. He looked at you and smiled. You noticed and smiled back. 

"I love you Zak." You said kissing his cheek. He held you in his arms, and you fell asleep.

Thanks for staying with me. This is the longest chapter I've ever made... I love you all so much!! ❤️❤️