Chapter 12

After Jeremy left, I kept getting this weird feeling down my back. Like, something was about to happen. I started to shake, and I couldn't stop. Zak noticed me, and got worried. He came up to me and caressed my face in his hands. "Sweetheart, are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, Zak I don't know what's wrong!" I said nervously. He walked me to the couch and sat down with me. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Zak, something bad is going to happen." I said with tears going down my face. He looked at me and wiped my tears away, kissing my cheek. 

"Y/N, you know I'm always going to be there for you." He said sadly. "Can we take a nap, please?" I said trying to lighten the mood. 

He looked at me and smiled a little, "yeah, I think that will help." He took my hand and led me to the bed. We both got in and snuggled together. 

A couple hours later

I was woken up by the sound of the doorknob being shaken. I was confused, but I got up from the bed trying not to wake up Zak. I walked through the hallway and made my to the hotel's front door.  "W-Who's there?" "OPEN UP Y/N!" "JEREMY GO AWAY."  He kicks down the door, with me looking through the peephole. The door knocks me out cold, but before going into the darkness I hear a voice. " JEREMY GET AWAY FROM MY GIRL! IM CALLING THE POLICE."  And then all I heard was *BANG* before I feel into darkness.

Thank you @gummycake01 for giving me this idea... I hope you like it!❤️❤️