Chapter 5

Abhi is sitting in swing with Avi in his lap.Nandini is walking too & fro.

Ab:-Nandini stop walking yar sit,am getting giddy to see you walk too & fro .

N:-Abhi bhai am thinking for an idea to change Mukti bhabhi.

Ab:-so what think how much you want but why are you walking too & fro.

N:-didn't you saw in TV serials villains walk like this only,they get so much good ideas.

Abhi looked at her in disbelief, she was unique piece, she just came to this house already she become close to Abhi & Avi.

Abhi:-seriously Nandini, ladies & their TV serial's never change.
They are serial's nandini they are not real,now sit see Avi also looking at you weirdly.

Nandini looked at cute Avi who was looking at her with sleepy eyes as she woke up from her sleep.

N:-cutie do you want your Mumma too love you to core right.

Avi didn't understand a thing but started making sounds which made Abhi & Nandu to laugh.

N:-bhai is she just Avi,what's her full name.

Hearing nandini Abhi's laughter died ,his eyes filled with unshed tears.

Abhi:-her name is Avni.

Saying this Abhi got up & went away leaving at teary Nandini.

N:-Why Abhi why you did that,if you loved her so much then why you left her when she needed you.

Avi made sounds to get nandu's attention.Nandini took her in lap.

N:-you know my Avni also cute just like you,I used to pull her cheeks.
She hated it.I was separated from her at age of 12 & when I came back after 10 years to meet my best friend you know what I got see,dead body of my best friend,All because of your family am not going leave them who are reason for my Avni's death,sorry dear I may give you your mothers love but this family was going to get destroyed very soon,they will experience same pain what am going through.

Evening
Mukabhi's Room
Abhi is walking nervously.

Abhi:-do you think this plan will work nandini.

Nandini:-stop being nervous bhai it will work,cutie you will do your part of drama right.

Avi started making sounds which brought smile to their faces.
They heard mukti's car sound.they went away leaving Avi on bed with pillows surrounding her.

Mukti came from her practice ,she entered room.Avi started crying seeing mukti.

Mu:-oh god seriously do you see me coming inside so you started crying.

Avi again started crying loudly.
Mukti went to washroom to freshen up.After 10 min she came outside.
Still Avi is crying.

Mu:-where is your dad,dady's princess.

Avi made sad face & started weeping.

Mu:-Abhi Abhi where are you.

Abhi who was hiding behind door tired to go inside but nandini stopped him.

Avi again started crying loudly.

Mu:-ok ok madam I think your father might have some important work.

Mukti came to her & took her in arms.

Mu:-now tell me why madam is crying.(checking her tummy) so madam is hungry wait let me bring milk for you.

Mukti tired to get up but Avi held her dress.Mukti sat down

Mu:-why are you stopping just 10 min I will be back.

Avi climbed to her lap & started indicating her to feed mothers milk.
Seeing her Mukti eyes become moist along with Abhi & Nandini.

Mukti started feeding her time to time kissing Avi's tinny hands.Which made Abhi eyes filled with happiness.

N:-now after feeding Avi take Avi far away from mukti don't even let her touch Avi,its not enough bhai mukti should realize importance of Avi.

Abhi nodded his head.

After feeding Avi Mukti took her in arms & was about to kiss her forehead but before Abhi took avi in arms.
Mukti face drained its colours,feeling of snatching something precious from her pricked her heart.She was about to say something but abhi cutted her off

Ab:-so sorry mukti ,I had some work so I went downstairs, did Avi troubled you.You must be tired take rest,I will take care of Avi,I will take care of my daughter their is no need for you to get troubled.

Saying this Abhi took away Avi