three

-------✰-------

-------✰-------

Instantly when I walk in the red light hits my body along with the strong smell of alcohol and cigarettes.

No ones here for it's too early, though the smell still remains.

I make my way over to the counter and see Buck, I greet him and ask if Dallas is here.

"Of course the kids here, probably upstairs. If you goin up make sure you knock first, never know what he's doing up there."

I laugh and head up. You'd think it'd be too early to be getting any action or somethin' but that's Dallas for ya.

I knock on his door and wait. I was going to leave until I heard movement from inside.

Dallas opens the door and gives me a funny look, receiving one back from me. He's in sweats and has a bare chest.

"Seesh kid, not doin what you think. I was just sleepin." He says scratching his head.

His dark brown eyes stare into mine while I look over him. He's beautiful, really. Never would give anyone a chance though.

I scan over his body, looking at the multiple scars on his chest and arms from getting into fights.

"Eyes up here, doll." He says and places his fingers on my chin to lift my face so that I'm now looking at his face.

"What ya here for man?" He asks and smirks at me. That damned smirk...

"Was wonderin if you wanna do somethin', everyone's gone and I haven't seen ya for awhile." I smile at him.

He looks back into his room and thinks for a moment.
"Depends what you was plannin on doin darlin'"

"I don't know, I'm fine with whatever as long as it won't get me locked up" I laugh and give him a slight slug in the arm.

"Nothin I do is legal, baby. I'll be down in a minute."

-

I'm sitting at the bar talking to Buck until I hear Dallas coming down the stairs. He's wearing a brown shirt with an old blue jean jacket along with his usual dog tags.

He comes over and sits at the bar with me and asks Buck if he's able to be off tonight for he wants to go to the drive in.

"Yeah I guess, what you kids doin today?" Buck asks lookin at us both.

"Nothin but trouble" Dallas says and laughs.