Dream Photoshoot

Min Ji did not know what was coming for her later on.

It was a usual day for Min Ji to have a photoshoot. She had been in the modeling industry for 7 years and was still the most popular among the famous models in Korea. She was known for the agency that she was in and the talents and skills. She had what it takes to be a beautiful model.

Min Ji had gorgeous and natural features that her beauty had caused a huge commotion among the netizens. Some were spreading love and were idolizing her while others had been spewing a lot of hate towards her, those had nothing better to do than spread their irrelevant hatred to Min Ji and models like her for existing whatsoever.

Another thing for sure was that she was the most humble, the sweetest with no cruel intentions at all. Dispatch and a couple of other journalists had tried to take Min Ji down with the craziest scandals they could make and tried to drag her through the mud. Thankfully, most people had common sense and did not believe anything the reports were said about her and had quickly backed the innocent woman up with love and support from her fans and the people.

Min Ji had everything a girl dreamed to have: a luxury apartment, wealth, fame and beauty.
Despite having everything, Min Ji grew up to be a kind woman before and after becoming famous and wealthy. The only thing that she did not have was a boyfriend. Several actors had tried to take her out on a date but she had declined their offers politely, not because she didn't find them particularly attractive or anything like that but because she was waiting for a particular man, Park Seo Joon.

Park Seo Joon, you see, had been Min Ji's long-time crush and favorite actor, even though the two have never interacted or even met at all but the media once thought that the two would make a good pair as a couple with his attractive looks and charms combined with her beauty and kindness. However, things had taken a swerve when, during an interview, the interviewer was asking Seo Joon about Min Ji and he replied with a chuckle, saying that he had watched a couple of her modeling videos and ads and admired her but he had said that he did not know Min Ji enough to date her and would probably only think of her as an acquaintance. While watching the interview, Min Ji could feel the heavy weight of her beating heart inside her body becoming heavier as the words Seo Joon had used to respond the question took a toll on her, but Min Ji was a fool to think that there would ever be something between the two of them. They were particularly strangers, why was she so bothered about his response to the question , he was just answering honestly and she appreciated that he was honest and that was better than being lied to.

So, she decided not to overthink things and just keep on crushing on him from afar and that's that.

4 months later had passed and the time was 11 AM when an unexpected surprise had occurred.

On that day, Min Ji had followed the day's planned schedule, which was on Friday, and had gone to the photo studio where the shoot was being held with her professional staff. Upon entering the studio, the room had a rosy pink glow with rose petals and confettis on the floor. Racks of clothes she was to wear were next to her dressing room, and Min Ji noted that most of them were pink and would reveal too much of her skin if she had worn them. Straight ahead, there was a jacuzzi with the lights twinkling in a pink undertone as well as a man in a rosy-pink hued sheer organza robe, and it seemed that he was topless beneath it.

The man had his back faced to her and Min Ji began to wonder who that person could be. Of course, she knew about the photoshoot and had agreed to let her agency assign her to model this kind of concept. She remembered that they had told her about assigning her with a partner for the shoot but she was, of course, clueless about the identity of her modeling partner.