My Little Girl (Mitsuhide x reader)

Fandom: Ikemen Sengoku
Reader-insert: Female
Pairing: Mitsuhide Akechi x Pregnant!reader
Genre: Romance
Warnings: None
Word Count: 527

          Mitsuhide quietly came into his room to find you sleeping as soundly as when he had left a few moments prior. His lips quirked up into a fond smile when he saw your angelic sleeping face.

          Carefully, he lay down next to you on the futon, wrapping his arm around you from behind.
Pressing a soft kiss on your cheek, he greeted you, "Good morning, little mouse." His tone was gentle.

          "...Morning," you mumbled wearily.

          Burying his face in your long hair, he inhaled deeply, revelling into your honeyed scent. "How are you feeling?"

          "Hungry."

          Mitsuhide's mellow and melodious chuckle pleasantly filled your ears. "Worry not, one of the vassals should be bringing our breakfast soon."

          Humming contently, he slipped his hand under your nightwear to caress your swelled belly. "Your stomach's grown so big," he noted, enjoying the feeling of your warm and smooth skin against his palm.

          "Mhm, I hope you still find me attractive," you half-joked.

          "You can rest assured, (y/n). If you allowed me, I would make you mine right this moment." He smirked, snaking his hand up your breasts only to be stopped.

          "Stop teasing me and keep your hands to yourself, the vassal might be here soon," you chided him half-heartedly.

          "Oh, but you're quite fun to tease, little mouse," he stated, giving your cheek a loving peck.

          After a momentary, comfortable silence, you called his name, "Mitsuhide?"

          He hummed in acknowledgement, hand cupping your own as he urged you to continue with a gentle squeeze.

          "What do you think it's going to be?" You craned your neck slightly to peer up into his piercing golden eyes.

          "Why a little girl, of course."

          "How are you so sure?" You queried curiously.

          "I simply know it." He smiled, rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb.

          "You're going to be a great father, Mitsuhide." You beamed, gingerly turning in the futon to face him.

          "And you're going to be an exceptional mother."

          The disarming and overjoyed smile you flashed him made his heartbeat grow faster, and as if he was compelled by your lips, he leaned in to give you an affectionate and fleeting kiss.

          Heaving a deep, contented sigh, you placed a hand on your belly and said: "She's gonna be pretty."

          "Naturally. The daughter of a goddess is bound to be beautiful and clever." Mitsuhide brushed his lips against your forehead, giving you a tender peck.

          You chuckled, cheeks dusting a light hue of pink. "Do you think we could go for a stroll later?"

          Absolutely. Although, not too far. I wouldn't want you to strain yourself." He gazed at you with concern in his eyes.

          "Who would have thought you'd turn into this huge worrywart. You're starting to sound like Hideyoshi," you teased.

          "I'll pretend I did not hear that."

          A short, laugh escaped your lips as you shook your head at his words.

          "Anyway, I was only thinking of walking around the castle's garden for a while."

          He offered you a beguiling smile as he nodded. "Of course, my dear. But first, let's enjoy our breakfast," he said when he heard footsteps approaching down the hall.