Relationship coming to an end... Or to a new start

Their morning classes has ended and there they were, eating at the Great Hall. Hermione realized something, all classes she's been through was that she was with Draco. .

'Strange it is' she murmured to herself.

"Hermione, what did you say?" Ron asked and offered chicken.

"Nothing Ron. Thanks but I'm full."

"Sure? I don't want you to starve my love" he said facing Hermione filled with so much affection for her. He loved the way Hermione does everything. From her beauty to her intelligence. 'how perfect she is for me!'

"Oi Ron! Watch it. No love" Ginny gave him a stern look.

"Fine then. Darling?"

"No!"

"Honey? Which I find not really good and romantic.."

"well then don't!"

"Thanks for that Ginny but I think I would want Ron... To... Have what he wants. I'm giving you a chance to be my boyfriend again Ronald" Hermione looked down. She knew she should have given it to Ron even before they go to Hogwarts because he has proven enough that he loves her so much.

"What!" Ron's mouth opened widely.

"You heard me" Hermione said.

Ron opened up his arms and gave Hermione a great hug while thanking her and telling her that he was the happiest person in the whole world.

Draco who sat beside his girlfriend saw this and said, "They broke up? And they're together again?" Pansy looked to him.

"Draco love, you aren't going to break up with me. Are you?"

"No dear. I love you so much" Draco smiled and kissed Pansy on the cheek.

"I needed that."

"Don't you worry to much love."

"But I'm scared! I love you so much and I don't ever want to break up with you!" Pansy reacted.

"You're such a paranoid!" Theodore Nott butted in.

"Stop it!" Pansy told him.

"Trust me Pansy. I will never hurt you" Draco winked and hugged her.

He remembered the time wherein they became together. It was over the summer when Draco saw Pansy walking alone in Diagon Alley. He was there with his mother, shopping. Pansy told him that she was feeling depressed that time and he decided to stay with her since she too was his best friend. They enjoyed everything they did together and Pansy said that she was so thankful because he stayed with her and made her happy. Until then, when he walked with Pansy to their manor, Pansy held Draco with the arms and said, "Draco... I can't resist keeping this to you. I can't hold it anymore. It's too much for me... I think of you more than just my best friend... I admire you. I like you... And I think I love you" she hugged Draco tightly and never wanted to let go. Draco was single that time and he thought that Pansy can be a good partner but he didn't really like her and didn't love her, well he cared for her because she was his friend. He approved that they be in a relationship because of those reasons and because he was saddened by the fact that Pansy was so lonely that time and so they became a couple.

'I don't love her. But why do I continue to be with her?' he thought. He knew he should ask someone who he can trust about what he can do with it.

After minutes, Pansy said, "Draco, I'll go to class now." She stood up and gave him a kiss. Draco looked to Theodore in front of him.

"Something wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Really? I don't believe you!"

"Then don't"

"You want to ask anything to me? Any favors? Anything? Tell me."

"Whoa!"

"Amazed? Why?"

"tell me, what should you do if you are in a relationship with someone you don't love but care for?"

"Break up with her" he said plainly.

"Why?"

"because you don't love her! Wait, wait a second... Why are you asking me this? Is it Pa-"

"No!"

"Then who is it?"

"I'm just asking. I want to know. I'm curious"

"I know it isn't just a question and since when did you get curious about love? It's Pansy... Right?"

"Uhh... OK. But don't tell her"

"Why didn't you say so!"

"I didn't want to hurt her!"

"You'll hurt her more if you continue that relationship"

"How? She wouldn't know. Unless someone tells her"

"The moment she knows the truth, it will surely hurt her. Truths always come out. It will be really unfair for her. You should have not started a relationship with her if that was the case. It's your fault and you will have to fix that"

"I regret asking you Theodore"

"You needed to. I'm telling you"

"Thanks but I can't tell her yet"

"tell her. It would be good for you too you know"

"Don't be too fast. Take it easy. That's what I'm going to do"

"It's the best way. It's more like lying you know."

"Fine... Maybe tomorrow"

"Who do you love if not Pansy?"

"That I don't know. But I get strange feelings for someone"

"tell me then!"

"No! Forget it!"

Draco pushed Theodore to their next class and they went inside laughing so hard because they pushed each other so many times until they got there.