10. Green signal.

Start from the beginning

"Wahi Jo tumhe Karna Chahiye. Par ham kar rahe hai(that's what you should do but we are doing) preparing dinner for lazy People like you"

"Oh hello! What you mean by lazy People?"

"Or Nahi to kya. Look I am guest here in fact I am pregnant guest here, you should pampered me but here I am doing all the work" marzi aapi said making very fake tired face. And wiping fake sweat on her forehead.

"Liar.. I can see who is doing all the work here" Riya aapi said Looking at me. I was just smiling on there cute little fight.

"So what..? she is my sister. She doing or i, it's a same thing" marzi aapi said rolling her eyes and grabbing an apple from the counter.

"Yes! indeed she's your sister.. but don't forget she is daughter in law in this house too... So it's her responsibilities to take care of our guests" riya aapi stated proudly. Like she won a war against marzi aapi.

"Oh just shut up.. don't take advantage of my little sister" marzi aapi glared at Riya aapi.

"marzi you..."

"Oh Allah please stop it both of you" I cut of riya aapi.

"And Riya aapi.. I am preparing chicken biryani for dinner" I said and started my work

"Ok I'll help you..and you pregnant guest.. you can go and rest."

"Yeah I am going.. but don't let my sister do all work.. you lazy girl" marzi aapi said and went out.

"Uggh.. she's so annoying" Riya aapi said irritatedly. I chuckled.

******

Author's POV

After dinner. They all were seated on living room chatting gossiping. Rahmaan was lying on sofa while his head was placed on his mother's lap. They all forgive him. And now happily spending time with each other after 3 days.

Rahmaan couldn't help but thanks Hana in his heart. he knew that it all possible because of hana. At the same time he was despise her because he think Hana was more important for his family than him.

"I am so happy to know that your giving this marriage a chance" shabana said caressing his hair. He didn't say anything just gave his mother a fake wide smiled. And looked at Hana who was busy with fathima looking at her mobile.

"Ok I am going.. my classes are starting tomorrow. So I have to prepare" Hana said to fathima and stood up to leave.

"Hana wait." Rahmaan called her when she walked toward upstairs. She turned to looked at him. He jumped out off sofa and went toward her.

"From tomorrow on I will take you to your collage and also pick you up from there" he announced with his bright fake smiled. Hana was looking at him with wide eyes in fact everyone was looking at him with surprised.

"You okay with it right?" He asked holding her hands still smiling. And Hana felt her heart jumped up with happiness.

"Yes" she answered nodding her head smilingly. Everyone was happy to see rahmaan was like this.

"Aww that so cute" fathima said Hana cheeks heated up and she silently walked to her room.

"I am always cute. Haina(am I not) mama?"he asked and again lay down on sofa placing his head on his mother's lap. And shabana nodded smiling widely at him. While fathima huffed rolling her eyes.

It's going to be too much fun hana.

He thought and give his mother a charming smiled.

*********