9. Her confession. his promised.

Start from the beginning

Rahmaan's eyes were widened he was shocked at her confession. He didn't knew Hana love him that much. And he can feel Hana's every words was came from her heart. Her every words was true. He can feel but he didn't wanted to feel.. so he just shook his head and moved back removing her hands from him. She looked at him with tears filled eyes. She gulped And started panicking again as rahmaan move back.

Rahmaan sighed and looked away. She looked at him with her red teary eyes titling her head. She kept staring at him. Tear didn't stopped from falling.

"Hana i... I don't... I am not ready for this. I am.."

"I know.. I know your not ready for this.. and I am not going to force myself on you.. I will wait maan.. I will wait untill you ready..." She was saying with her cracked voice. But he interrupted her

"And what if I never be ready to accept this marriage.?"

"I can wait for you my whole life.. until my last breath.. i can live happily with your name maan.." she said with small smiled. He looked at her with wide eyes.

He felt bad. if Hana love him this much then what he was going to do break Hana even more.

But that is not my problem. I don't love her.and I didn't told her to love me this much.. so i don't have to feel bad.. she love me.. so she have to deal with it.. he thought. And sighed.

He cupped her face and wiped tears. "Ok fine.. if your ready to wait. Then I don't have any problem to stay in this nikah as long as you respect my decisions. You will have to support me with my every step. Will you?" He asked. she smiled and nodded her head hurriedly like child. He smirked looking at her craziness for him.

"Promise me you never think about divorce" she asked extending her palm in front of him. He took her hand and nodded" I promise you i am never going think about divorce"

'Because this time your the one who would demand for divorce' he thought to himself and smirked.

While Hana felt relieved washed over her and smiled widely.

"Ok first of all.. you have to convince my parents and my sisters to forgive me.. they don't want to talk to me Hana.. and I really feel hurt" he said making sad face and turned around. His back was facing Hana. She felt hurt seeing her maan like this.

"Maan please don't be sad. I will talked to them and convince them.. they will forgive you.. I promise" she comforted him, coming in front of him.

"Really?" He asked smiling. She nodded and smiled.

"Thank you Hana"

"No need to.. ok now I should go and talk to them" she said and was about to go but rahmaan held her wrist.

"You go and tell mama and Baba that I am ready to give this nikah a chance" he ordered her.

"You are ready?" She asked smilingly her eyes lit up.

"No hana.. I said, you tell them that I am ready.. but I am not.. to be honest Hana.. I am not ready to give even a chance to this nikah. Only for you. I am just willing not to divorce you.. that's it" he said coldly but being naive Hana just nodded her head at him. And left the room.

*******

Hana's POV

3days I spent with anxiety. I was afraid to came out of my room. Because I thought maan will again asked for divorce.

But now i felt relaxed after talking to maan. He promised me that he will never think about divorce ever again and thats enough for me.. now it's up to me to make maam fall for me.