Wed Jan 29 2020

Let me introduce myself. I'm a female that uses male pronouns and goes by Shade with a birth name of Hope. I'm a therian and otherkin. My theriotype is a black wolf hybrid and my kin type and a black magic demon. As a therian, I've been awakened for a while now. I think it's been a year but I'm not completely sure. As an otherkin, I haven't been awakened for long. Recently I've been questioning a vampire bat as another theriotype. 

     Since I got to start this today I didn't get to talk bout the weekend. So over the weekend, my school went to go perform at Bethel. Last week my grandma was sick and we found out what was wrong. She apparently ate old pizza with onions and she got food poisoning. Over the weekend my brother caught the flu. So I would say this weekend was a bit overwhelming.

     K, now for today nothin much happened. Except I have been getting phantom wings which are strange cuz they haven't been going away and they seem small. Well, it could just be a cameo shift. Although it's been happening for a while now so if there's any more experienced therians or otherkins out there then plz help me out and give me advice. This last bit might be a bit of TMI but whatever. So when I went to the bathroom they have automatic toilets so when it flushed it scared me and I squeaked. It was so funny and when I walked by the mirror. It scared me to and I fell over. It was so funny. 

     In the first class in the afternoon I had to do a play thing. It was bout this kid that has to go get deer milk. We had to memorize are lines and I messed up alot but it was super fun. In the class after they randomly told us we were taking the NWEA. No one told us even warned us. I felt like I was gonna light on fire. Geez, my shifts are really bringing out my anger issues. Gym class really made my day. ❤️❤️my crush made small talk with me and she came up to ME and asked to partner up with me❤️❤️. After school, I had karate and church but nothing happened there. Anyways future entries, I promise won't be as long as this one. Anyway, see you next time.

                                              TTYL, 

                                                                      ❤️Shade❤️