I just can't handle alcohol (Chen X Drunk reader)

“CHEERS!!!”

A loud shout followed by the loud clink from the big glass of alcohol and juice. EXO members were celebrating for getting an award to their song, ‘Growl’, the best song of the year. They all had celebrated with the other celebrities once, but they never forget to celebrate together with the female friend of theirs. Inviting her to their dorm while getting a one day off to celebrate together, can say it was their best memories they ever had.

You are their friend and you knew them very well. Too well, as if like it’s a fate to get to meet each other again. You get to know them in the past and then suddenly… it is a miracle that all your long-year-friends were gathered together as a group singer and you even want to surprise them when they want to introduced you to each of them when end up getting 12 messages from them to come to their dorm and that was the most hilarious day ever.

Right now, you had finished your work and went to their dorm to celebrate their award, following their cheer with your glass of orange juice on your hand since you couldn’t handle alcohol and they are aware of that. Taking a sip of your orange juice, you then said, “Anyway, congratulation on your award. You guys sure are amazing, getting so much popular every day and getting so many awards already.”

“Thank you [Name]. We couldn’t have done without you.” Suho, the leader said while distributing each and every one a slice of pizza.

“Me? What did I do? All I did was to cheer you up.” Confused by the word he had said. Of course, you did nothing but to send messages each and every one of them to wish them good luck when they have any event.

“That is the one… Because of your message, we able to get lots of fans.” Kris explained.

“My message? Nah~ it can’t be, everyone can do that.”

“No… your words really give us power and strength to us… We can feel it… Thank you, [Name]. We really appreciate that.” Chen, who was sitting facing towards me, and also the one I crush said something like this to me makes my face blush.

Prevent from getting suspicious, I stood up and walked into their kitchen to get more ice in my glass and at the same time, Chanyeol followed behind me with his cheeky smile of his. “I saw that, [Name]. It was the colour of a drunk people.” He said and you punched his arm hard.

“Oh shut it. It was the room temperature is not cold enough.” Finding some excuse while he act like he believed that lame excuse when you were sitting in front of the air conditioner with the degree of 16 with a thick sweater on. Going back together with Chanyeol, the others began to play a panic… the loser need to take a one shot of alcohol and of course you join in to enjoy the fun and it was one of the most favourite games, however, when you lose, you take a shot of your orange juice instead of alcohol as a replacement.

The game went so well when you actually lost to Chen in the panic game. You just couldn’t concentrate. “Ugh, why do I need to lose to you?”

“Of course… since somebody just couldn’t take their eyes on someone.” With a cheeky voice that Kai made at the same time, making a lovey dovey action with Chanyeol. Of course, you were pissed off as they teased you too far and you take a one shot on the glass to cool down your anger without looking what is inside the glass. Suho who had been in charge of the drinks, saw you drinking an alcohol instead of orange juice, face turn immediate white. “Kai, quick! Take that alcohol away from her now!”

Kai stopped acting and quickly snatched the glass away from you but it was too late… you had gulped down every single drop of the alcohol and that’s where your drunk mode begin. Your face was so red and you don’t feel the coldness anymore as you started to take off your sweater. One by one, you look at each of the EXO member… some gave you a doom looks, some gave you a ‘what-the-f*ck’ looks and some gave you an excitement face to see what will happen to you.