Chapter 1 : Morals

It was a bright Bombay morning for both Zoe and Veer who are at different places...

Zoe entered room with a big proud smile on her face... She was feeling really happy that moment... Her hair was flying due to the breeze that's coming from the window...

As she sat on her seat her friends gathered around her...

"What happened Zoe? Why are you that happy?" Ria asked...

"First... Wait... I need to call evryone..." She said calling Everyone in the room and they all gathered together...

"I have got a good news for all of you..." She said and thet all had a questioning look on their faces...

"Well... It's just that... I just bagged a large amount enough to buy SeeView studio!!!" She said with utmost excitement in her eyes and her voice...

Evryone were surprised and wowed at her...

"Wow Zoe that's amazing"
"Is this really true?" They all asked... And she nodded with confidence...

Zoe offered a party to the team... As she was called on to the stage... She spoke...

"Who would have guessed that this small dream of ours would be true...right? So firstly I want to thank you all people than those who gave us funding because... You guys were there constantly to support this small dream of mine...of ours.... Mostly evryone would refuse to join cuz it's a small company...we don't even have a proper place to work...low budget and many more... But still we are all here... connected by our dream...our one same dream...and I want to thank u all for never giving up on this Dream... So now! Enough of the senti talk... We got a long way to go...this is just the beggining... As our company name says... ShineWorks... Our work and talent is meant to shine! So for now! Enjoy this party and party like there is no tomorrow cuz i know tomorrow s Monday but... Lets take a day off tomorrow! What say?!"

"Yes" "Yeah" "wohooo" they all said... Zoe chuckled raised the glass...

So that's Zoe you see... She has always been like that... Cheery... Happy... Positive and never giving up kind of person...

Shineworks is a small group that Zoe started with a group of 5 people... It's a designing group...they design different kinds of dresses but they haven't had enough money to make it into a proper studio...but it's Zoe s dream to have her own designing firm...

"Veeru Beta! We miss u beta....."

"Arey ma... Relax na... What u r doing is really unfair... U tell me to take this opportunity and then u tell me that u r feeling homesick....how is this possible?"

"Leave it! U won't undestand..."

"Oh ma ma... I do understand Okay? U please dont feel like that... Otherwise I have to take the flight back home..."

Veer came out of the airport pacifying his mom who is in Punjab... He ended the call as he sat in his friend Jessie s car...

"What happened Veeruuuuu?" Jessie asked mocking Veer s Mom...

"Abey! Chup kar! U know i don't like that name..."

"But ur mom calls u like that..."

"It's mom... She can call me the way She wants and even if I tell her not to do...She won't listen to me... So i let her....but u! Don't u ever call me that... I ll murder anyone in Canada of they call me with that name.." Veer said making Jessie chuckle...

As the car stopped infrnt of the house... Both the boys took out the luggage and entered the house...

"Why is it so messy???" Veer asked with an irritating tone...

"This? Messy? Mere Bhaiii... U should consider this really clean actually... I removed all my chaddis and etc... These r just food..." Jessie said making Veer sit on the couch...

"U only see food here? There there is that remote with it's cells scattered... All those towels and magazines and beer bottles and... A Bra???" Veer took a Bra that's under him when he sat on the couch...

"Hey! That's mine!" He heard an American accent female voice... As he turned back to see...it's a blond girl who wore just a loose oversized shirt which is Jessie's and nothing else below...

"Charlotte babyyyyyyy" Jessie was about to to go her when she gave him a tight slap...

"Ouch!!" He said...

"You ass!" She shouted...

"Baby what happened?"

"You! You were supposed to drop me off at the sister's place! and u ditched me!"

"Im sorry baby... I just got this friend to my---"

"Shut up! Now who ll explain to my sister? You or your friend?" She said...

"Baby..." He said as Charlotte stormed away taking her handbag and the bra along with that...

As the door was slammed closed... Veer threw a look at Jessie who is rolling his eyes...

"Gadha" Veer muttered under his breath as he was about to enter his room..

"Relax Bhai... I know u got an allergy to live ins and hookups but---"

"Oh hello! I got no issue with live ins or hookups but at least take those lil responsibilities na..." He said keeping all his belongings on the bed...

Veer spent the next few hours cleaning the room and unpacking his bag and neatly arranging them...after that... He sent his room pics to his mom...who is super proud of her son...

So that's the OCD Veer who came to Canada a few hours ago to join the biggest architect company...

Veer has always been the mature version of himself and is sensitive and also emotional...

So that's Veer and Zoe for you guys...

Thus...Both Zoe and Veer slept contently eagerly awaiting for their tomorrow...