Chapter 1

Chifuyu POV

It's been three years since (y/n) was born, Maya is a big help when I needed someone to watch (y/n). "Mama." (y/n) said as he hugged my leg, "Hey there bud." I said as I ruffled his hair, "Were you a good boy for auntie Maya?" I asked, "Yeah!" He said happily, "Good, now are you excited to see uncle Ichika again?" I asked, "Yeah!" He said excitedly, "Ok well you need to let me go now so I can go to work." I said as he clung to me, "Honey let go." I said, "I said let go!" I said as I tried to shake him off me.

"Sorry, I'm late." I said as I walked into the classroom with (y/n) still clinging to my leg, "AWW!" The girls said, "THAT'S ENOUGH OUT OF THAT!" I said sternly, "This is (y/n), as you can see he's my parasite today." I said making (y/n) pout, "I'm only kidding, as you all know I have a son and this is him." I said, "Oh hey Chifuyu." Ichika said, "That's miss Orimura to you." I said.

"Hey (y/n)!" Ichika said as he jogged over to us, (y/n) just looked up at me, "Go." I said with a sigh. (y/n) ran over to him and hugged him, "Man it's been too long." Ichika said as he picked (y/n) up and sat him on his shoulders, "Chifuyu!" (y/n) said, "Hey that's Mama to you!" I said, "Oh come on Chifuyu he's only three so cut him some slack." Ichika said, "And that's miss Orimura to you!" I said.