"Why you should get shy??I'm your husband!! You have all the rights on me" said Abhi...

"I know! But still I can't able to control my shyness" said Pragya...

"Is it so? If you are so shy means I'll become Old to see my children" teased Abhi...

Pragya slightly beats his shoulder and hugs him tightly...

"

"

Abhi....." said Pragya...

"oh oo" said Abhi and hugs her back...

After sometimes she Brokes the hug....

"Suniye! You go and take bath" said Pragya...

Abhi moves towards the bathroom and about to close the door...

"Kishmish how about Bathing together??" asked Abhi with the wink...

Pragya widens her.. She blushed like hell...

She moves towards Abhi... She slightly pushed him inside...

"I already got freshup.. Now you go and take bath" saying this she closed the door...

"Biwi don't get so happy!! One-day my plan will work for sure!" tells Abhi inside the bathroom...

Pragya blushed...

After sometimes Abhi came out after taking bath... He saw Pragya keeping his clothes to wear... He looks at her choice to his shock he likes it... He never used to wear clothes which is selected by others.. But today he likes Pragya's choice so much... Now he felt this how the husband and wife bond will be... He thanks his stars for letting him marry Pragya... He silently went towards Pragya and he hugs her from back... She shocked and freightened...

"

"

Oii what is there to fear??" asked Abhi still hugging her ...

"What is there means?? No-one hugged me like this before" said Pragya keeps her head on his shoulder ....

Abhi kissed her neck slightly... Pragya closed her eyes...

"No-one dared to do that to my wife" said Abhi... Pragya smiles...

Abhi turns her towards him.. And cups her face...

"Get used to it" said Abhi.. Pragya smiles...

They heard sarla calling them...

After getting ready... Both Abhi and Pragya moves out and they had breakfast... After completing some rituals... They bid from there and they reached Mehra Mansion...

Dadi welcomed them...

Both Abhi and Pragya Saw Alia coming from her room... Alia smiles at Abhi... Abhi starts to think how he going to explain Pragya about Alia... But he somehow determined that he won't let Alia to hurt his wife and soon he will explain everything to Alia...

After sometimes.. Pragya got busy with Dadi and Dasi.. And Abhi is inside his room...

"Before explaining to Alia about Pragya...I must talk with Pragya about our Marriage... Yes I married her even after knowing the truth even though I thought to take revenge on her... Before starting our Life I should explain everything with My Pragya... There should not be any hidden fact between us.... I must tell that to Pragya... But... But how she will react???... Now I'm enjoying my life with her.. But how she will react Once I tell I thought to take revenge on her by marrying her.... But anyhow I will tell this to pragya... I don't want my Pragya to move away from me... I want her...." said Abhi determinately ...

His thoughts came to an end when he hears the door opening sound... He saw his wife coming inside....

He stood in his place and moves towards her.. He make her sit on the bed...

"Suniye" said Pragya...

Abhi closed the door and he sit beside her...

"what happen!??" asked Pragya looking at Abhi who is looking really tensed...

Abhi holds her hand....

"Pragya! I want to tell you something" said Abhi looks at Pragya...

"Tell me suniye..anything important?? " asked Pragya...

"Pragya you know we got married!! And we are happy with each other and we gonna start our Life soon (Pragya nods her head happily) but before starting I want to tell something important.... I don't know how you will react... Said Abhi...

"Tell suniye" said Pragya...

"Pragya, I thought to take revenge on you by marrying you " said Abhi...

Pragya shocked to hear this!!

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

To be continued...

What will happen next??

Target 🎯 85+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views guys... Silent Readers do vote friends!!..

By Subagokul 💟