《26》

I wasn't going to use this group anymore as the villain, cuz I'm too soft to make anyone a villain, but I realized I had already written a few scenes that described that group and I'm not creative enough to come up with one. So... I'm sorry, but they'll be the main villains for this story

🔫🔫🔫

It had been a month already since the mission and since they had discovered who the real mastermind behind all of this was.

The news and media were in a havoc and talking none stop about the whole situation ever since the FBI gave an official report. They had created chaos across the globe.

It was obvious it hit their pride greatly. The mission that the two American government agencies were so sure about, had failed on their part and Bangtan had won. Namjoon was sitting in the living room, basically grinning at the TV for the duration of the press conference in which the head of the FBI had disclosed the matter about the mission.

It was hilarious.

Although, it wasn't necessarily all too good for Bangtan either. They were known to be a secretive organization, only really know by the big heads of the criminal world. They could be considered pretty exclusive to say the least.

Now, they were as public as the sun and everyone in the streets feared this new organization, that wasn't so new in reality. Everyone was aware of the evil lurking in the shadows that had been watching over the entire South Korea for god knows how many years.

The statement had actually been released no more than a week ago. They needed to buy some time, before revealing the fact that Han HyoJoo was dead and they had managed to get away with their plans.

🔫🔫

Flashback time

"I think that's enough blood." JongSuk scrunched his nose at the irony smell all over his body.

"You think so? We need this to be perfect. No one can know you're one of us." Jimin set the bottle with blood aside.

JongSuk was wearing the clothes from the day of the mission. It was torn and dirty, covered in blood stains. He was also covered in bruises and cuts, his face dirty.

"It'll be okay, Jiminie. I'm a great actor, if you forgot, I've managed to fool a whole government agency for the past six years." The older smirked, earning a punch in the shoulder by the smaller.

"Idiot. Just be careful. I managed to make it so your injuries look as real as possible, as well as long lasting, but you will have to retouch them from time to time. Don't let anyone get too close or touch them."

"I know. Who do you think I am? I've been here for longer than you."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "But you tend to get too cocky. Just because you're a great actor doesn't mean that you don't have any risks on getting caught."

"I think he knows what he's doing. You're worrying too much."

The two males turned to see who had just entered, only to be met with a smile.

"Thanks, Seokjin. You see, you should have more faith in me."

"Are you ready, hyung? The van is ready and waiting for you."