《18.2》

The next day, Seokjin was awoken when the bright sunlight had caressed his face. The sound of the curtains being pulled and tied at the sides of the windows accompanied the voice of a child.

Strangely enough, the person didn't wake Seokjin up. Instead, the sound of footsteps made its way to the other side of the room and Seokjin just knew that whoever decided to enter his room uninvited was going through his books.

Finally, he heard the same light footsteps walking to the couch under the window and someone accomodating on it. He heard the sound of pages flipping and the soft breathing that followed.

Without making any noise, Seokjin opened an eye to check the hour. The hands of Mario were pointing at the numbers, marking 7:30.

Okay now, who the heck decided to wake him up at such an ungodly hour of the day?! What soul is even awake before 8?

"I see you have awaken." Seokjin turned to see who this mysterious human alarm was.

He was ready to tell whoever it was that disturbed his sleep to go away and let him have his beauty sleep, but he stopped when seeing the boy from yesterday gracefully seated with his legs folded and a book on his lap.

"Who-who are you?" Seokjin sat up and tilted his head in cofusion. How did this kid even manage to find his room?

The slightly older boy smiled before closing the book and setting it aside. He unfolded his legs and stood up, tucking his hands in the pockets of his black trousers. The soft thud of his slippers against the blue carpet almost inaudible as Seokjin felt his eyes traveling up and down, confused as to what the boy was doing in his room.

The boy was tall, but just enough to assume he was a couple of years older than him. He wore a white short sleeve dress shirt with the first few buttons undone. His black trousers fell perfectly down his legs and stopped at the right length to give him a more youthful look with such an outfit. His black socks contrasted with the bright yellow slippers. His dark brown hair was parted to a side, slightly styled backwards. What attracted his attention the most was a silver chain that didn't go at all with the outfit he wore.

Seokjin had assumed that the boy had a big sense of fashion based on how he looked, but the chain just completely threw it off for him. He came to the conclusion that the chain held some type of special meaning to him and he probably never took it off. What other reason was there to use it and kill the whole fashion vibe?

He was taken back to reality when a chukle shook him. Oh right. There was still an unknown boy standing in front of him and Seokjin was staring at him like some kind of stalker.

"I see I manage to catch your attention. Huh, Seokjin?" The boy smiled once again.

Seokjin kept his mouth slightly open as he took in the voice of the young boy in front. The boy chuckled again and reached his hand out. "I'm Kyle. Nice to finally being able to speak with you. If I recall well, when I saw you yesterday, you were half naked and in the verge of tears."

Seokjin's head shot up as a red tint covered his cheeks. The boy must have noticed and panicked, because he immediately shook his hands erratically in front of him and began to apologize. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend you in any way. I was just excited to be able to meet you."

Seokjin calmed down and went back to being confused. He was excited? To meet him?

"Let me start again. Hi, my name is Kyle and I want to be friends with you."

Well, that was straightforward.

With a hesitant hand, Seokjin reached out to shake the other boy's hand without saying anything yet. "Umm. What are you doing in my room?" Seokjin asked as he slowly pulled his hand back.