《4》

My internal Windows shut down.

🔫🔫🔫
"Good god gracious, you're alive. I was about to send a fucking search squad for you." Yoongi rolled his eyes, unfolding his arms that were lazily crossed over his chest.

"Very funny. Isn't there a time where you aren't sarcastic?" Seokjin stopped once he saw the black hair male standing in front of a sandbag.

That's when he took notice of a boy nervously standing besides Yoongi. He didn't blame him. Yoongi looked ready to kill (not unusual). He eyed the boy head to toe. Probably a new trainee. He wasn't very tall, but had a lean figure. Wearing the normal, all-black training outfit, he could see that the boy's body was well built and had quite the potential.

Yoongi caught Seokjin staring at the boy, who shifted uncomfortably besides him under the elder's stare. "Yah! Would you stop looking at the boy?" He snapped, his voice remaining low, but the slightest hint of annoyance sipped through his tone. He was not in the mood for anything.

Seokjin looked at Yoongi with a smile as if he hadn't just oogled the guy like a hunter to its prey. "Care to present us?" Seokjin ignored the cold glare and insisted on keeping his smile.

Rolling his eyes again, Yoongi signaled the boy to take a step foward. "This is Daehyun. He is one of our newest trainees." Yoongi had stated with his usual indifference.

Daehyun bowed an entire ninety degrees at Seokjin. "It'a an honor to meet you." His shoulders looked so tense even under the shirt. This boy was terrified to not have one, but two superiors in his presence and not knowing what to do.

"No need to bow, Daehyun. The honor is mine. I'm Seokjin, please call me Jin." Seokjin kept a warm smile, easing Daehyun's nerves as his hand rested almost comfortingly on his shoulder.

"O-okay, Jin-ssi."

"Oh please, no. That's even wrose. Jin-ssi makes me feel old. Hyung is fine." That smile of his never faltered making little Daehyun smile shyly.

Yoongi on the other hand rolled his eyes once again, his eyeballs nearly rolling to the back of his head. He had worked with Seokjin long enough to know when he was playing. The man loved messing with people and called it playing around. He specially preferred messing with the younger ones, treating them like kids and eventually earning their respect and trust.

It's hard not to fall in his games. After all, he had always been very charismatic. For some, he acts as an older brother figure. For others more like a mother figure. Although he really hates being called feminine in any aspect of the sense. Jimin and Jungkook would often call him mom to mess with him.

That was mainly only for those who were too young or simply didn't fall for his charms in that way. Seokjin prided himself when it came to his charm and his ability in the area of seduction and manipulation. After all, part of his work depended on that.

He usually does a lot of undercover jobs. It depends on the mission if he gets to kill the victim or the others do so instead. He doesn't really mind. According to him, it allows him to play around and not get dirty.

"I understand I'm hard to not look at, but your stare is a bit too cold for my liking." The older said, disregarding shame and throwing it out of the window.