“Let’s get something clear girls,” she started, narrowing her eyes. “I will have no disobedient behaviour in this school. All the rules must be followed and in no circumstances do I want any complaints of you two from the teachers, or students. Do I make myself clear.”

  Bella and I nodded.

  “Good, now a student will escort you to your room and then you must arrive in time for dinner. 8:30 sharp. Understand.”

  We nodded again.

  “Good, now you may leave.” She shortly said and stood up and strolled back to the bookcase, her heals clicking.

  With one last glance at her, Bella and I left the room.

  “She’s such a bitch!” I whispered sharply to Bella.

  “Quiet,” Bella scolded. “We could be heard.”

  “Girls,” The receptionist called, stopping us. “This is Kiara Patel; she is your new roommate and will now take you to your room.” She added, pointing to tall girl standing next to her.

  “Hi,” Kiara chirped, a vibrant smile etched on her honey brown skin. “I’m Kiara, as you already know.”

  “Hi,” I responded, returning her the smile. At least not everyone in this school was as dull as the headmistress.

  “Hi,” Bella said. Her voice had barely any enthusiasm to it. She wasn’t going to be a pleasant roommate.

  “I’ll take you to our room now.” Kiara said as she pushed a lock of her silky, long, black hair behind her ear; and began to walk out of the reception to the desolate, murky corridors.

  “So, how is this school like?” I asked Kiara, attempting to start a conversation. If I was to be stuck in this school for a whole year, than I need to start making friends fast.

  “It’s great!” She gleefully responded. “There are so many things to do here.” Yeah, right.

  “So, what are your names?” She asked.

  “I’m Paige, and this is my sister Bella.” I responded.

  “Nice to meet you.” She said and then abruptly stopping. “This is the girls’ dormitory.” She said and opened the door and continued to lead us to our room.

  “Where’s the boy’s dormitory?” I asked.

  “On the other side of the school.” She replied, frowning.

  “Here’s our room.” She said, stopping at room 322. She opened the door and we entered a fairly large room.

  I must say that my room was a hundred percent better than this one, but it wasn’t that bad. I thought the room would be as tedious as the school, however it was rather amazing. There were four single beds in each corner of the room, with a nightstand and a stilted wardrobe. Two of them were completely personalised.