I can't believe maan hated our marriage this much. Before he leaves for USA he always said that he can't wait for our grand wedding.

Then what happened now maan?

"No doubt mama.. indeed Hana is best girl but not for me. Mama I am not saying that I don't want to marry Hana... I am saying I don't want to marry.. I am not husband type person.. this marriage think is not for me." He stated firmly.

"Rahmaan accept the reality. And reality is that Hana already is in your nikah. No one can change this fact not even you"

"I can change baba.. This nikah is a problem right? I will end this nikah then everything will be fine. No one will force me into this"

I started panicking. A cold shiver run down my spine. I felt Sharp pain in my heart.

"I will divorce her"  loud gasped escape from everyone' mouth but I froze on my spot in shock and fear. I was looking at him with wide eyes My breath caught in my throat.

No! He can't!

"What the hell rahmaan!! How could you say that?" Mama shouted and Baba started shaking with anger.

"You can't.." Baba was saying gritting his teeth but maan interrupted him.

"Yes I can baba.. I want this mess to be clean.. in fact I will divorce her here right now..."

"Noooooooo" I screamed on the top of my lungs. Every one turned to me. I ran toward him with my shaking legs. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"N...no..no..ma..maan" I stood in front of him shaking. My voice barely came due to my hiccups.

I couldn't believe that he was my maan. My maan! for whom I waited for all those years with my each breath. I didn't waited all those years for him to divorce me.  I waited for him to be love.. i always had only one dream... One one... Dream to be loved by my maan. I know I will die if he divorce me.

"ma..an... Do...don't say that... Plea please..." I beseech. Looking into his eyes and holding his hand while sobbing loudly.

"Hana please.. I don't want this... This marria..." he was saying but I cut him

"No... No one will force you in this... You don't want this na? ok fine.. no problem... but please.... Please.. don't say that again.. don't divorce me...maan please.. I am... Beg.. begging you" I held my hands in front of him and cried.

***
Author's POV

She was crying and rahmaan looked at her concerned. He never thought that Hana would behaved like this. He had made up his mind that night when hana said 'I do believe in this marriage' if anyone asked him about this marriage again he will told them that he wanted divorced but after seeing Hana like that he couldn't help but felt bad. He didn't know, for Hana, this marriage would means a lot. But he can't do this he can't think his whole life with one girl. And even Hana was not his type. He was not ready for this. He has lots of dreams.. he wants to travel whole world, he want to fly, he want to live his life freely. And with marriage thing he cannot do this..

This marriage has to end. I really feel bad for you hana... But not more than my dreams.. and most importantly your not my type... His thoughts was cut of by voice.

"Hana stop it" marziya came forward and hold Hana's hand and tried to pushed her away from maan.

"No.. aapi he.."
"Shhh... Come hanu let's go... We can talk later" marziya tried to take her but Hana didn't budge.

"Hana.. bacche listen.." Ahmed came forward and tried to talked to her but she didn't let him finished and said.

"Baba please don't force him.. if he doesn't want this then let it be baba... Please" hana pleaded to Ahmed. He looked at her concerned. And nodded.

"Fine.. we won't force you. But.. if you said this again or even think about it. Then think your father is dead for you" he said glaring at rahmaan.

"Baba" rahmaan looked at him with wide eyes but Ahmed didn't wait for anyone to say anything he just walked away.

He looked at his mother and saw tears and pain in her eyes. She didn't say anything and follow Ahmed.

"Mama" rahmaan whispered.

His sisters also looked at him with hurt in their eyes. He felt his heart clenched looking at his family's disappointed looked.

"Hana chalo" marziya said dragging her.

"But...aapi...he.."
"He can't do anything" marziya said and sent glared at rahmaan. And walked from there with crying hana.

Rahmaan went to his room and slammed the door behind him.

"Why! Why! why!" He screamed holding his head.

I hurt my parents.. I didn't wanted this.. I just wanted myself to be free. I can't accept her.. she is not my type. but what can I do and now it's clear I am stuck with her for my whole life. If i divorce her then I lose my parents my sisters. My whole family love her way too much to even look at me after I divorced her.. no I can't afford to lose my family for her.
I should think of something else. There has to be another way to get out of this nikah. But what??

He was thinking hard to get out of this problem and suddenly an idea popped in his head.

I can't divorce her but.... she can.

A evil smirked appeared on his lips.

"I am going to break you hana.. in every way.. and I will break you to the extent that you by yourself ask me for divorce" he muttered to himself and started laughing.

************

Hana's POV

I was lying on my bed thinking about what happened an hour ago. Did I heard him right? He really said that he divorce me?

No! He can't! I know he just said that. He always said mean things when he is angry without meant it. I know him. He can't divorce me.

When he said that he divorce me. I was scared to death that time.. I felt like my life was going to end, my whole world was about to end. My heart was about to burst out. The pain I was feeling in my heart that time I couldn't explain. No one can understand what I was going through at that moment.

I waited for him all those years not for divorce but for love. His love. I've been love with him all my life. Now I can't even imagine my life without him. I was nothing without him. He was my love my happiness my peace my everything.

I was thinking about him that i didn't realized when sleep took over me

********

How was it?

Do you feel Hana's pain?

What you guys wants to say about this?

Please do vote and comments.

Love you all❤️