| WAYV | Imagine #5 - Lucas |

Summary: One morning together after last night's events

Words: 1200.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day is colder than yesterday's morning. You woke up by a loud thud that was coming from the same bedroom, so, with your sleepy eyes, you began to look around the room which made you notice that Lucas wasn't there anymore. You chuckled softly before getting towards the edge of the bed, there's when you saw Lucas on the floor.

-Once again you fell – You teased.

-Ow... you should be helping me instead of laughing – Lucas complained.

-Okay, I will – You smiled slightly before going to the very edge. -Going! – You shouted as you let your body fall from the bed.

-Y/N! – Lucas laughed as you landed on top of him.

-I helped you, didn't I? – You questioned playfully.

-Not at all – Lucas chuckled before embracing you tightly. -I take back what I said; you did help me – He smiled while snuggling against you.

-I'm here to help – You chuckled along with him.

Both sat down before you leaned closer to kiss him. It was the way of enjoying the morning you get after last night's special party, that it was made just for WayV members and the staff. It was made for the success they had going to Seoul and the fan meetings that took place some weeks ago. It was a very nice party but Lucas slept immediately and didn't say goodnight; he didn't wait for you to come back home.

-So, will you explain to me why you arrived so late yesterday night? – Lucas questioned while kissing your shoulder gently. -You left the party very soon – He spoke.

-I told you I had plans with my friends; you should thank me that I agreed on staying a bit more – You smiled.

-Friends? Which friends? – Lucas questioned while looking at you confused.

-My co-workers; I call them my friends since we are almost all day together. By now, we know a lot about one another – You explained.

-Do they know more about you than me? – He asked.

-Are you kidding me right now, Wong Yukhei? – You questioned surprised while looking at him.

-No, no, I'm just asking, making sure I'm the only one who knows you entirely – Lucas chuckled while hugging you happily.

-Aha, are you sure about that? You can be very jealous at times, Lucas – You pointed out.

-At times! – He stated. -Not always – Lucas added.

You rolled your eyes as he started to kiss your neck gently.

-But...? – You questioned, knowing that he wants to know something else.