Epilogue

Epilogue

"Please! Don't! We beg of you, please!" the female Cybertronian cried, writhing in the chains that clasped around her wrists and heels. "Don't touch our sparkling! Please!"

The grey gleam of Megatron's blade sheathed out its holder. "I do not take orders from such a pathetic outcome!" Megatron roared. "You do not belong here!"

The sound of a sparkling cry rattled from a cage. His shaky servos clenched against the rusty bars that smelled of burning charcoal.

"Please, Lord Megatron!" a mech's voice begged. He was strained beside the femme, locked against the wall in the same way. Tears trickled from their solemn crimson red optics.

The sparkling vigorously shook the bars, crying helplessly. He wanted his mother . . . He wanted his father . . . He wanted his family to adore him again. He wanted to be snuggled warmly in their arms.

Megatron approached the rusted cage without hesitation or second thought. He shoved the cage roof open, grabbing the sparkling by the head horrendously. He gave the sire and carrier a deadly grin as he drew his warrior blade near the wriggling sparkling's neck cables.

"NO! DON'T! PLEASE!" they begged, washer fluids growing big as they streamed down their soaking cheeks. After a long moment of hopeless begging, Megatron let out a heavy sigh and set the sparkling down back into the cage. Doing the same order but in reverse his sharp-edged digits bent the cage roof back into place. However his blade was still displayed from his arm as he approached the suddenly silent mech and femme.

"Perhaps I could spare your sparkling's life," Megatron said. "However . . . You must have the choice. Either spare your son's life against yours. Or spare your own lives and let me slaughter your youngling."

Both Cybertronians exchanged worried looks and darted their faces back at the warlord. "We . . . spare our son's life against ours . . ."

Megatron ran a digit against the sharp, clean tip of his blade. "I thank your decisions to help me coat my newly applied blade with fresh Energon," Megatron mused. He lifted his blade, aligning it above both their heads. "Say farewell to your parents, little one!" he laughed out hideously.

SHING!

SPLAT!

SHING!

SPLAT!

The young one cried insanely loud, shaking the bars violently. His parents were slaughtered . . . Gone . . . Out of his reach . . . No longer with him. It was indeed a new path for the sparkling . . .

"The role of a parent they never deserved . . . They abandoned their sparkling and never returned . . ."

Off went their heads . . . All that was left was their bleeding, headless frames. Their servos laid draped along the chains, and their legs dangled above the floor.

Megatron gazed at his bright Energon-coated blade as a devious grin creased his mouth plates. He carefully tucked his shimmering blade back into place and grappled his servo against a metal loop that arched on top of the cage's roof. He steadily hoisted the cage up and strode out the cell where he had delightfully murdered the sparkling's family.

The young one gazed at the violent crime scene and lay curled against the cold flooring of that from the cage he was held in. He tucked his whole body into a form of an armadillo.

"They promised their sparkling they'd be alright . . . and then with a head gone they left him behind . . ."

It was quiet down the ruined halls. It was when it was about the time the war was starting. Megatron had already found out about the Omega Lock needing to be restored. And so his voyage of searching began, until Optimus Prime and the other Autobots begged him politely to stop his rampage. And there for Megatron was collecting little wondrous and happy sparklings to transform into his warriors and soldiers. He ruined many sparkling's happy lives. He slaughtered over 10 parents just for 5 younglings. He now is training them and taking them as his own. Like a deadly father among innocent children.

"Why so silent, little one?" Megatron suddenly asked.

The shivering sparkling didn't budge, but only shivered into tiny movements of frightfulness.

Megatron sighed deeply and arrived at his homeroom. He shut the door and flicked on a soft, bright ceiling light and placed the cage down on the floor. He knelt down and reopened the cage, plunging both servos in to carefully pick up the frightful one.

"Hello . . . Please, don't be sad," Megatron soothed, happening to suddenly be fatherly after his murderous entertainment.

The youngling cried and batted his servos into the still air, wriggling his frame as he tried his hardest to free off from his clutch.

Megatron made an impatient expression, but successfully kept it in. "I-I'm sorry . . . young one. You seemed to be such a wonderous future little warrior. I just . . . need all of your help."

The sparkling stopped his stubborn squirm and stay limp and hazy. A huge frown draped over his quivering mouth. He made a soft and quiet sigh as he settled down a little.

"Remember," Megatron said calmly. "It's just the beginning . . . This isn't the end . . ."

***

A shadowy figure grappled against a jutted piece of metal that protruded out the wrecked ceiling.

A couple lay settle peacefully on their berth with a sweet Wrecker child in between their arms. He was swaddled with love and care through their family bond as he exchanged it back in his dreams.

"What a happy and passionate family," the shadowy structure mused as his raspy voice echoed off the walls. "Too bad you'll be taken, young one."

The sparkling snuggled into his father's and mother's arms. He chubby cheeks mounted with a bright joyful blue. A soft cheeky smile creased his mouth. What a happy family they were . . . but without their child, they'd go haywire.

The figure leaped to the floor quietly as the jet wings stay low against his back. He unraveled the arms that protectively swaddled the sparkling as his servos dipped under the child's back. He hoisted the sparkling up stealthily and quietly leaped into a hole in the wall. He had escaped. And the child was of use and adopted.

Meanwhile the parents were reluctantly searching for they creation.

"Sl-Slamdown!" the femme cried, digging through the blankets.

"I can't find him!" the mech called back in panic as be dumped the crib loose with toys. "Where did he go?!"

"I don't know, just find him!" the femme ordered, simply crying as she furiously searched the room.

The mech named Slamdown rushed out the room, skidding to a halt by a simple gunshot to his chest.

BAM! went a missile.

"S-Slam?!" the femme cried ominously, rushing out the door to be shot right in the spark, too.

BAM! went another missile.

An explosion crackled behind them to the wall, the metal singing as the mech with the sparkling rushed through passed their dead frames to the hole.

The sparkling cried, smacking the mech's cheek in anger and revenge.

"Stop whining you big baby!" the mech scolded, leaping to the air as he transformed into jet mode. He sparkling was safely hanging from a rope by the wrists as the mech travels back to the Nemesis.

Indeed . . . it had to be the end.