the morning after (2)~

Reader pov:

After the music and dancing with Al, I decided to ask him something since I don't know him that well, "so Al, do you have something you do here in hell", he responded with "I like to watch the world trip and stumble into the dark fiery pits of failure~...", 'Da fauq'. "Umm ok then...i-is that all you do?", I questioned "well darling I like to bother your brother, husker at work", "wait, work?", I responded, "Why of course, did you not know that we work together in the day?" He asked, "well no I actually didn't", we both started laughing, then after a while we sat down.

(Tiny time skip brought to you by a very retarded couple working on this story together)

We talked for a while and I got to know him more, it turns out he's actually just big o'l soft boi on the inside, we finished talking and we had nothing else to do so I came up with an idea and decided to tease him, I crawled over to him and sat in his lap facing towards him, he was blushing a bit, "your cute when you blush", I told him, he just grunted and looked away slightly pouting, I smiled and giggled.

Pecking him on the cheek, I then got up since I was tired and started to walk towards the stairs to his room "where are you going darling~?" Alastor cooed, "back to sleep", walking up the stairs, I entered the room and flopped on the bed, before I fell sleep, I felt the bed dip and arms wrap around my waist.

........................................................................

WELL THATS IT MY SINNERS HOPE YOU LIKED IT, NEXT CHAPTER THERE SHOULD BE SOME CHAOS!!!!