W-what are you doing?! (3)

'What the hell', "A-al what a-are you-!", I was cut off by him kissing my neck, "A-alast-mmm~", I started moaning as he found my sweet spot, he twisted me around to where I was facing him and he kissed me, I bit his lip asking for entrance and he denied so I started to tug on his fluffy ears softly and he groaned a little bit allowing me to slip my tongue inside his mouth.

We fought for dominance for what seemed like forever before he pinned me down on the couch and took his dominance, when he did he started lifting my shirt over my head and once he got that done, he started to take off his suit, tie, pants, and shoes which left him in his underwear.

'God he has a perfect built-in chest' I thought, but I was brought out of my thoughts to see that all my clothes were completely gone as well as his, I blushed and tried to cover up but he pinned my arms above my head "don't hide from me baby~ your gonna be screaming my name in just a second~"  he whispered seductively in my ear, so I replied with a snarky tone "heh try me~", and without warning he slammed into me.

I screamed in pain and pleasure as he waited still for me to adjust to his size, "F-fuck your s-so tight" he moaned out, I started moving my hips and immense pleasure roared through me and I let out a loud moan, Alastor noticed this and he started to move slowly in and out of me and holy shit it felt soo good, "a-ah alastor f-faster h-harder", he looked at me lustfully before panting out "b-beg you n-naughty girl".

"F-fuck me alastor p-please", I begged, "what w-was that? I c-couldn't hear y-you, beg l-louder~!", "F-FUCK ME D-DADDY UNTIL I-I CANT W-WALK P-PLEASE~" I nearly screamed and with that he pounded me with no mercy "A-AHH RIGHT T-THERE~", he found my g-spot and pounded it relentlessly, "F-fuck im a-ah~ g-gonna cum~", he breathed out, I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach, "M-ME T- AHH~ A-ALASTOR~", i got cut off by my own release, this caused Alastor to moan my name and shoot his warm yet sticky seed inside me.

He pulled out and fell next to me, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to cuddle to him, the last thing I heard before passing out was "I love you darling~"

........................................................................

DONEEEEEEEEE tell me in the comments section below weather I should or shouldn't continue this series!! For now peace out my little sinners!!!