"That is amazing. Is there a way you can allow Sirius to meet her? Sometime tomorrow? He knows who she is, who her magic comes from. They are related, even if Marius was disinherited, it does not change DNA," Harry asks the blond man.

"He knows about you being with my Lord?" Lucius asks, making sure Sirius wouldn't hurt Lyra.

"Yes. He and Remus stand with me, and in turn, Voldemort. They won't hurt her or try to take her," Harry explains the man, understanding Lucius' thought process.

"Alright. He can meet her, and Draco if he wants, for lunch, tomorrow. At around 12:30?" Lucius suggests.

"That will work swimmingly. Now, I will leave you to your meeting with Voldie," Harry says, then turns to Tom, "I would like to talk to you before I leave. To continue our plans."

Tom nodded at Harry. Harry, seeing that all he needed to say has been said, turns to leave the room.

"Glad to see your voice is back to normal," Tom states as Harry reaches the doorknob.

Harry froze, and did not turn around to look at Tom, "Me too," he replied rather monotonously, then made his exit.

Harry found Barty in the library, with the three LeStranges.

"Hey guys," Harry says, his mask back in place.

"Hey, glad you're back. Yesterday was rather boring, and eventful for a while. Did you hear about the training room? It was wrecked, we went to train while Bella was meeting Lyra, and we couldn't, the elves were still fixing it," Rabastan states.

"There was a lot of blood too. I wonder who's it was," Rodolphus wonders.

"Oh, yeah... Sorry about that," Harry muttered.

Barty hasn't said anything yet, he is just observing Harry. He is able to see the slips in his mask at certain comments.

"Whose blood was that?" Bella asks.

"A squib and a muggle scientist," Harry answers, his voice going a little monotone again.

"What did you do to them?" Rod asks, looking shocked and slightly amazed.

"Tortured them to death. They are probably still being tortured, actually. They will never find peace in death. I'll make sure of it," Harry said, muttering the last part darkly.

Barty was the only one close enough to hear it and shivered slightly. 

"Anyone you kill will probably never feel mercy nor peace again," Barty speaks up.

Harry laughs a little dementedly, "Most definitely," he replied in a very serious tone.

Barty smiled a little at his response, he was completely expecting it. The LeStranges looked a little put off; which led to Harry laughing more.

"So, how was your day, yesterday?" Barty asked the man in a child's body.

"I'm not sure. I slept through it all," Harry answered honestly.

"When did the potion wear off?" Barty asked, looking shocked.

"I took it a little after 10 pm on Tuesday night, and it only wears off after the consumer is fully rested, however, it wore off at 4 in the morning on Thursday, I ate food, then fell back to sleep until 6, due to the normal reasons for waking up at that time," Harry answered.

"You took a Dreamless Draught, and after you woke up, you still managed to sleep for two more hours afterward? Shouldn't it have only worn off when you were fully rested?" Barty asked, shocked.