"Well if it isn't the oh so famous Micah Curry" a familiar voice said. Looking to my side the first thing I was meet with was pregnant belly. It wasn't too big. She was baby about 5 months. Finally, I got to her face and it was Aria, how nice? I looked away and took a sip of my coffee. Well this should be interesting.

"Aria" he stated flatly. She then looked over at me and I could see the amusement in her eyes.

"Delondon, mm fancy seeing you two here" she said with a smirk. I gave her a little fake smile. "How are you dear?" she asked, once she noticed I wasn't going to say anything.

"Fine and you?" I asked back just to be courteous. I could give two fucks about her. I forgot she even existed until she just walked her ass over here.

"Oh I'm marvelous, I just started a new job as a CEO for my father's company, I'm married, and as you can see I'm with child." She said in a bragging tone. Micah and I shared a look. Why was she coming so hard?

"Good for you" I said. I didn't know what she wanted me to say to any of that. She continued to look between Micah and I. We looked at each other. I looked at her. I'm not sure while she's still standing over here. Before anyone could speak, a light skinned man walked over.

"Honey, our table is ready" he said placing his hand on her lower back. Must be this husband she mentioned.

"Oh honey I want you to meet some of my um" she started but clearly struggled to see what to call us. "some people I went to school with. This is Micah Curry and Delondon and this is my husband Miles Johnson" she said. That name rung several bells.

"Nice to meet you all, Micah I'm a big fan. I watch her show every day. Nobody gives a better prospective than you" Miles said. He seemed as if he wanted to continue but Aria gave him a slight nudge telling him to stop.

"Preciate that man, just doing my job" Micah said smiling. He loved when people recognized him from that weak ass sports show. I turned to get a look at Miles and then it hit me where I knew him from, we grew up together.

"Milly Johnson" I said causing for everyone to advert eyes to me. He looked shocked to have heard me call him Milly, he was confused for a second and then he smiled big.

"London" he said recognizing me. I stood up and gave him a hug. Micah looked between us and Aria looked shocked.

"And how do you two know each other" she asked almost petrified.

Miles laughed "Our grandfathers are good friends, they played gold together, well still do and they would drag us along and we basically grew up together." He said looking at her. He turned back to me "How have you been?" he asked.

"Good, just graduated literally a week ago, starting work in couple of hours" I said smiling.

"That's good, I'm happy to hear that. You decided to stay in Florida?" he asked.

"Well it's where the job I really wanted was located so I thought why not. What about you, you're still in Atlanta" I asked.

"Yes you know I'm still working for the company back home, we just came here to visit Aria's family for a few day" he said. I nodded my head.

"Well it was good to see you Milly. Glad you grew into them ears" I said laughing. He laughed too.

"I thought you said our tabled was ready" Aria said sounding annoyed.

"Oh yea, it is" he said. "It was good to see you London and the next time you come home we should do dinner, you and your..." he said trailing off pointing to Micah.

"Oh we're not together" I said. Miles nodded his head and this got Aria's attention.

"You're not" she said. I looked at her. She sounded a little too hopeful saying that.

"No, not officially" I said smiling at her. I don't what she thought this was.

"Ok then, well still hit me up when you're in the city and we can all do dinner" Miles said. I hugged him once more and he led Aria away from our table. I sat back down and started drinking my coffee once more. Micah cleared his throat and I looked up at him. He had a smirk on his face.

"Not officially" he said with a raised eyebrow. Here go his hopeful ass.

"I just said that to say it" I said shrugging. It really wasn't a big deal. He didn't respond he just nodded his head, the smirk never leaving. Why did I say that?

***

Once I arrived to my first day at work, my nerves had settled a little. Kimberly Waters assistant had given me a tour of the office and showed me to my very own office. It was a pretty decent size. The front of it was glass but it had blinds. There was a desk, a chair, a phone, and a nice seating area the side.

"And this is your personal restroom" he assistant said opening the door to the left. Restroom? Like I get my own restroom in this nice ass office. Somebody pinch me. This cannot be my job out of college. "That concludes the tour and Mrs. Waters is waiting for you in the conference room" he said walking out. I sat my purse down on the desk. This wouldn't be my first time meeting her. Last week I came in to sign my paper work. I however still was nervous. This woman was my idol.

I walked into the conference room and there she was. "Hello" I stated as I walked in.

"Hello Miss Jordan, it's pleasure to see you again" she said as I sat down across from her.

"Like wise" I said smiling.

"Let's get started, so Nicky is your assistant, she was the assistant to the last person you just replaced. We let her stay on because she really does a good job but if you would like to replace her with your own then feel free. Just let me know so we can get them on pay roll and don't worry it won't mean that Nicky is fired, she'll just go back to being the office assistant. She'll be in her office once we are done. Second here are a list of small level clients that are all yours. I am the one that will appoint clients to you but you can also bring your own clients in as well, I would just like to meet them. I'm starting you off small levels clients because I need to see how you work, you can a hundred percent move up to bigger clients. The more money our clients make the more money you make. There is a base salary and you get more money depending on who you represent. Speaking of that for some of my bigger clients, I used agents like you to be their co publicist. I can't handle them all." She said. I nodded my head taking everything in. She had handed me a folder with everything I need to know about the clients that are specifally mine.

Before she could speak again, there was a knock on the door. She motioned for the person to walk in. The person walked in and sat beside her. It was Micah. What the hell is he doing here?

"This is Micah but you two already know each other, considering he whispered in my ear about you" she said. I nodded with a smile. "Well since you are already familiar with him you will be is co- publicist. Whenever I can't be there then you will step in take my place." She said. My eyes widen but I quickly recovered. This is just fucking great. "Which brings me to this. I hope you are ready to work. He has a big event coming up this weekend in L.A, it's my daughter's birthday so I can't go but you'll be there. Your travels and stay will be paid for through the company and my assistant will give you your company credit once it had arrived. It can be used for food, in case you need to stay longer someone, and we only booked you a certain amount of nights, you will use it. You don't have to let me know when you're using it but big purchases will be questioned." She finished. "Any questions" she asked. I shook my head no.

I heard everything she said but the thing that stuck the most was the fact I have to go to L.A with Micah this fucking weekend.

"Great well, I'm going to give him a chance to tell you what the event is this weekend and I'll see you around the office...Oh and you don't have to necessarily come in to work every day. Just keep your clients happy and if something happens tell me" she finished before walking out.

"Well I didn't see that one coming" he said looking at me.

"So I work for you" I asked but really stated.

"At least you're going to make like an extra 5000 a month" he said. I choked and extra 5000 on top of what I'm already getting. "I mean of course Kim is my main publicist so get to biggest bag but that's still good for rookie" he said nodding. It made me wonder how much money Micah actually makes. I knew he was making decent just by the car he drives and the condo he stays in but now I'm thinking he makes a lot more than I expected.