Chapter 4 - A "normal" school day

Grayson's P.O.V
I wake up. I yawn while looking at my phone to see what time it was. It's 7:49 and Oh My God we are almost late to school. I get up and shake the boys to get them up. They wake up looking like they've seen a ghost. - what - they said at the same time. - we are almost late to school! - I said almost yelling. We all jump up and get dressed, run down stairs into the kitchen to grab a quick snack. Then we ran outside and into Levi's truck again. He drove as quick as he could while not going over the speed limit. We got to school in about 6 minutes ( We are only 11 minutes away anyways ). We rushed through the front doors and everyone started to stare at us. It gave me goosebumps because I hated being in the middle of attention. Me friends Katie and Baxton walked over infront of the three of us. - oooooh~- Katie teased. - what are you doing coming out of Levi's truck? - Baxton asked. - um... Uh.... What do you mean? - I stammered. - who are they? - Levi asked in a stern but hot voice. - uhh.....- I gulped. - WE.... Are his best friends. What about y'all? - Katie snapped.- t-they are my..- I stammered but was interupted by a hard kiss on my lips by Jackson. - OMG - Katie and Baxton exclaimed. While Levi started to kiss my neck. Without breaking the kisses I look around at everyone that's been staring at us as they gasped. I felt tears build up in my eyes as Levi started to bite my still bruised neck. I whimpered and pushed Jackson off of me. - oooh~ did you guys already have fun? - Katie asked in excitement. - WH-A-!?! - I shuddered out as I was yet again interupted by Levi saying - yeah, all three of us....- he winked. Once the bell rang I parted from the boys and walked to class with Baxton because he's in my first period. When we got to the classroom Baxtons boyfriend greeted us as we walked in there. - Soo.... You, Levi and Jackson huh? - he teased. - How did you hear that quick? - I exasperated. - word goes around quick... A new gay couple that's a THREESOME. - he explained. I gave him a simple nod and headed to my seat as the other students and the teacher watched me walk over to my desk. I put my headphones in my ears and start listening to The Principal by Melanie Martinez, one of my favorite songs lol. As I sit the listening to music I look out the window to see the leaves slowly fall through the air. After a few minutes the teacher walks up to my desk and asks me what the answer is and the class starts laughing at me. ( BTW this is math class ). He points at the board with the equation on it. I skim the equation while the teacher hovers over me. - see class this is why we pay attention in class so we don't end up being idiots who troll off the entire day - he says with an angry tone. I stand up right Infront of him and look up at him in his eyes. - the answer is 0.93681866. So "idiot" please get the fuck away from my seat will ya. - I snapped. I don't know what just came over me but it felt soo good. He looked at me surprised. The class went silent as he walked away from me. - asshole - I murmured under my breath. He turnt to look at me and said - stay after class " will ya " - with a  stern deep voice. I bit my lip some at how deep his voice got and it kinda turned me on to be honest. I sat down and stared out the window again. When the bell rang everyone got up and left while I stayed. The teacher shut the door. - well I'm sorry for trying to humiliate you. Again my apologies. - he said frustrated as he walked back over to me. - what's your next class gray? - he asked with his stern but deep voice. - g-gym - I stuttered out. - then you better get going. Don't wanna be late now do we? - he smiled and gave me a small wink. I gathered my belongings and started running to my gym class. This is the only other class I have with both Jackson and Levi in it. I walked into the gym, sat my stuff on the bleachers, then went into the locker room. When I walked in Levi and Jackson were standing there, but they looked angry. - now where'd that smart mouth come from. - Levi asked. - w-wha-t? - I asked nervously. They walk up to me both grabbing my waist and slimming the space between us. I could feel my face start to burn so I knew I was blushing. - I think you deserve a punishment~ - they whispered in my ear and bit my ear lobe. Everyone that was in there stood there and started to record what the boys were doing. It made me nervous so I pushed them off of me - not here - I whispered back to them. - ya' we can wait 'till we get home I guess. - Jackson murmured next to my ear. I gasped and rushed over to my gym locker and grabbed my gym clothes. I rushed to the stall to change so they couldn't grab me. After I walked out I put my regular clothes in my locker and walked back out to the bleachers. - GRAYSON! - the coach said as he blew his whistle. - what? - I answered. - give me 10 laps.......NOW! - He yelled. - ugh....Fine! - I rebuked. To be honest I think they like to see me suffer. I start running my laps. A few laps later I got tired so I took a tiny little break and out my hands on my knees while slumping down some. - GET TO RUNNING! - He shouted. I continue to fun the rest of my laps as I feel every one watching me. After my laps I went to walk over to the bleachers to sit down but I was stoped. - GRAYSON - the coach yelled. - whaaaaet? - I whined. - class today is Grayson's workout day. - he says while giving me a small smile. This is going to be torcher. - each person can pick an exercise that Graysons HAS to do.  While y'all can sit there and watch him suffer. - he laughed. I gave him a devilish look. - who's first? - he asked the class. Everyone raised their hands. He picked on Levi. Oh shit, I thought to myself. - what would you like Grayson to do, Levi? - coach asked him. - hmmm.... Squats. - he said as a smirk grew on his face. - w-wha-t No! - I practically yelled. - well to bad get started. - ugh.... Fine. How many? - I asked. - 100 - Jackson shouted. I face the class and start on my squats as the teacher counted. I could tell that Levi and Jackson was getting hard. Nevermind that I'm just going to finish my squats.
Levi's P.O.V
- I wonder what the view from behind is - I whispered to Jackson. He nodded. When Grayson finally finished his squats you could tell his thighs were hurting. After a few more people gave him exercises to do the coach finally picked Jackson. - touch your toes - Jackson blurted out. He bent over and touched his toes and raised back up quickly. - there - he murmured. - for the rest of class - coach said. Me and Jackson stood up and walked over behind Grayson and hovered behind him. - w-wha-t a-are y-yo-u doing? - he stuttered out. - don't worry we are just watching. We aren't going to touch you...... yet - I whispered loud enough for him to hear me. I looked at his face that you could now see between his legs and it was covered from ear to ear with blush. - trying to suck your own member in the middle of class.... Such a perv. - Jackson teased. Grayson stood up and turnt to us and then back at the coach - could you at least tell them to not stand behind me? - he shouted at the coach while pointing at us. - sorry not my problem. Now get back to touching your toes. - he snapped back at Grayson while looking down at good clipboard. He gave me and Jackson a devilish look and continued back to bending over and touching his toes. - man why can't you be obedient in the bedroom. - I asked as Jackson started to laugh. He gave us a loud sigh but no words as he stood there touching his toes. Oh you don't know how badly I want to pull this boys pants down and fuck him in the middle of this class while everyone watches me pound him. - mhmh - I softly moaned out. - what are you thinking - Jackson whispered. - I was just telling myself how bad I want to pull his pants down and fuck him right here right now while everyone watches me pound him - I whisper back to Jackson. He blushes at what I said and we both look at Grayson who's still bending over to touch his toes.
Graysons P.O.V
- how long are you going to stare at me? - I questioned. They don't reply but instead they put the palm of their hand on their member and press it down roughly. - could we please get a q-quick session in.... Please? - they whispered to me. - f-fine - I agree nervously knowing that they are going to demolish me. - great, during next period we can all skip and meet in the bathroom - Levi murmured. - why because it's got the nice counter top? - Jackson teased. - ....yeah actually - Levi answer Jackson's question. We all go quiet as the bell rings. I stand up straight but as I do my legs give out to where I am now on the ground on my knees. - ow - I sturmer out. Levi hold his hand out for me and I grab it as he pulls me up and into his chest, - let's go get dressed - he whispers in my ear. We all walk back to the locker room that nobody was in because of us standing around in the gym for about 6 minutes after the bell rang. Which means everyone has already got dressed and left. We walk up to our lockers and not caring I take my shirt off and put my normal shirt back on sam with my pants and shoes. They do the same. After we all got dressed we headed to the boys bathroom. When we got there I was the first to enter. Soon to know it I was pressed up against a stall door making it fly open and me and Levi slammed against the floor. - i-im not trying to get hurt anymore than I already am - I acknowledged them. He then kisses me and stands back up taking me with him. My shoes were kicked off while my pants and boxers were being swiped from me. I was left in a shirt. Levi picked me up with my legs over his arms and started to suck my member. Jackson then started to lick my hole causing me to softly moan. After a few minutes of this I felt my back start giving up because I had nothing to lean on. I fall backwards some and Jackson quickly catches me. They out me back down on the ground and start to kiss my neck. Jackson stops and starts to undo his pants and pull them down taking his boxers with them. He leans against the counter then Levi stops kissing me and pulls his pants and boxers down. He pushes me up against Jackson while he get right Infront of me. He picks me up as Jackson grabs my waist and puts his member in my hole again without lube. It made me tear up as it is rough because it won't just slip in like it does with the lube. While Jackson has his member in me Levi puts his in me too. I start to softly cry but still moan. They start to slowly thrust into me again letting the pain go away some. After a few minutes the pain started to get stronger because the pleasure wasn't enough so I said something I know I shouldn't have. - f-fast-er - I moaned out. The smile and start thrusting into me faster making them out of breath quicker. They also started going deeper inside if me. As they went deeper they started to hit my sweat spot, aka my prostate, making me a moaning mess. It felt so good that it made me cum after only like two or three hits if it. After I had cummed they cummed in me. When they pulled out if me some of their cum spilt onto the floor. When they put my legs back on the ground I felt a sharp pain shoot through them. I quickly reached up and grabbed Jackson's neck and tried to pull myself up. - i-i...th-ey h-hur-t - I whimpered into Jackson's ear. He pulled me up and sat me on the counter. They both backed up from me and started to get dressed. - I think we may have went a little too rough - Levi snickered. - y-yo-u THINK - I whimpered out almost yelling the last part. Jackson hands me my baxra and pants. I slid my boxers past my ankles and up to me knees. I then done the same with my pants. Levi helped me stand up so I could pull them all the way up. When we came out of the restroom we looked at the clock... It's been two hours since gym aka second period. - we skipped TWO periods - I exclaimed loudly. Ugh I'm too tired for this right now. - take me home please - I say in a soft voice as I put a hand on my back and press down roughly. - alright let's go - Levi whispered out.
Jackson's P.O.V
After Grayson asked us to take him home I seen him put his hand on his back and press down. So I walk up Infront of him and wrap my hands around his lower back almost waist the pick him up. He wraps his arms around me neck, his legs around my waist, and puts his head on my shoulder. We walk into the front office and every body starts to stare at me probably because I'm holding Grayson like this. Levi tells them that we are going home because of some "personal" reasons. No he didn't tell them we just had sex in their bathroom. Heh.....  They agreed to let us go home and so we walked out of the front office and outside to Levi's truck. I sat Grayson in the middle of the front seat. Then me and Levi got it in and we all buckled up. Levi reverses and pulls out of the parking lot. - c-can we get something to eat - Grayson questioned as he looked up at Levi.  Levi just gave a simple nod in response. - where at - I asked. He looked down and started to play with her s fingers. - S-subway.... please - he said sheepishly. - alright.... Babe - Levi chuckled. Grayson started to blush from ear to ear with a dark pink tone. The rest of the way to Subway was silent. Once we get there we went in inside and ordered. I ordered the spicy Italian sub, Levi ordered the chicken and bacon ranch melt sub, and Grayson ordered the Sweat onion chicken teriyaki sub. After we got our food we left and went straight home. When we got home we sat down in the kitchen (Grayson on Levi's lap this time) and ate our subs. - why didn't you sit in my lap - i pouted. - w-well.... - he gulps - you've got to share - he said while taking a bite of his food. When me and Levi finished Grayson was only I little past half way through his sub. - ugh... I'm full - he claimed. He stood up and wrapped the rest of his food in some plastic rap. Then placed it in the fridge and quickly glanced at us hoping we went staring at him but we were. He kneels down looking in the fridge for something at the very bottom. After a few seconds he pulled out an apple. Walking back over to the island. Me and Levi get up and go to the living room. - come on - i said. - my apple... - he explain. I looked at his and sighed. I walk over to him and pull him by the arm and into the living room. - it's just an apple. It's ok. It's not going to hurt anything. - I explained. He gave me a sigh and continued to walk into the living room. Levi laid on the couch. Grayson got on top of him putting his head on his chest and I just sat there with my hand on his lower back rubbing gentle circles on it. Levi had the remote and turned the TV on. He turned it on X-Men. At some point during the movie Grayson fell asleep. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time. It was already 6:38 pm. I stood up, picked Grayson up, and walked up stairs. Levi followed closely behind. When we got to the bedroom I put him down on the bed and took his shirt and pants off. Levi went to the dresser and got some clothes for Grayson then handed them to me. I put a long pastel yellow shirt on him that went to his mid thigh and some knee high socks. - I like these socks - I whispered to Levi. All he did was giggle. I picked Grayson back up and put him in the middle of the bed then covered him up putting his arms above the blankets. - I'm gonna get a shower - I told Levi. - can I join - he smirked. I simply nod as I walk into the bathroom and take my shirt off. Levi walks in and takes his shirt off. I then take my socks, pants, and boxers off. He takes his socks and pants off revealing his bulge. - really - I asked. He looks down at his bulge - ooops..... I guess we've got to fix that - he says as he gives my a quick wink. I giggle as he takes his pants off and I turn the water on. We get in and he pushes me face first into the wall. He sticks his finger in my mouth and thrusts in and out if my mouth. After his fingers are well lubricated with my saliva he puts one of his fingers on my hole and circles it. After about two or three more circles he slides it in thrusting it in and out quickly. As he went deeper I started to moan. He slipped his other finger in me and began to thrust deeper and quicker into me. I continue to softly moan but after a few minutes the pleasure starts slipping away so I then say something I may regret. - f-fuck me - I moan out.
He pushes me down on my knees and sticks his hard member in my mouth. I started to gag when he had half his member in my mouth I knew his was bigger than mine. I took as much as I could in but about time I started to looses up he pulled out of me and pulled my body up, turnt me around, and bent me over. He then slid his tip in my hole which made me wince at the felling of being torn some. After a few minutes the pain was covered by pleasure. He started going deeper. Deep enough to hit my prostate which made me a moaning mess he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back roughly. Standing there I put my hands on the wall to keep my balance. A few minutes later if felt warm liquid flow through my body. I knew instantly the Levi had cummed in me. When Levi pulled out of me we started to actually get a shower. When we were done taking a shower we got out and dried off. We rapped the towel around our waists and walked out of the bathroom to see Grayson not on the bed. We looked downstairs but he wasn't there. We looked everywhere in the house except his bedroom closet. When we back in his room in walked up to the door and knocked. When I knocked I hear a small whimper. That's when I knew Grayson was hiding out in there. - babe open the door - i cooed. - b-back a-aw-a y - he whimpered. So I did. He unlocked the door and came rushing out shutting the door closely behind him. - what's in there - Levi asked. Grayson looked up at Levi quickly and said - NOTHING! - practically yelling. He looked like he was crying. - babe why are you crying - I cooed as I grabbed his hand in mine and pulled him towards me to engulf him in a big hug. He didn't respond but started to cry even harder. Levi walked to the closet which is right Infront of us and grabbed the door handle. - NO~ - Grayson yelled while trying to get out of the hug. I just held on to him tighter as Levi opened the door and went in. I heard a loud gasp and when Levi walked out of the closet his cheeks were painted with blush. - no no no no no no no no no - Grayson repeated while squirming around in my arms. - what is it - I asked. - let me have him and you go look - Levi explained. I gave Grayson to Levi and walked into the closet. When I looked around I saw a lot of " toys". I walked back out into the bedroom to see Grayson in Levi's arms balling his eyes out. He looked at me and pushed Levi back then ran to me. I rubbed soothing circles on his back. - what's all of that - I cooed. - w-we-ll m-y ex-boyfr-iend was i-into b-bds-m - he hiccuped. I looked at Levi in pure shock. - so? Your not a Virgin? - I asked. - no I am b-but I was t-top - I whispered. - YOU WERE A TOP!?! - levi practically yelled in shock. - y-yea-h - he informed. - we've got to try this out - Levi said in excitement. - no that belongs to h-him! - I informed. - well where is he? - I asked. - ...............dead - I cooed. - is that why you were crying - I asked. He just nodded in agreement. - I'm gonna get a shower - he said. I let him go and he walked over to his dresser and grabbed some boxers then went to the bedroom. Me and Levi just laid on the bed waiting for our little cuddle pillow.
Graysons P.O.V
When I got out n the bathroom I pulled my shirt off and folded it up then placed it on the counter. I done the same with my socks and clean boxers. The boxers I'm wearing now I just pulled them down to my ankles and stepped out of them. I walked up to the shower, turned the water on, and got in. As I stood in the shower I felt like I was about to cry again but I forced it back down and started to wash my hair. Then rinse the shampoo out and started washing my body. I got out, dried off, put my boxers, shirt and knee socks on. After getting dressed I put my other boxers in the dirty laundry basket. While walking out of the bathroom I hit my toe on the door frame. ( Oh god I hate when that happens). - gah! Stupid door frame - I yelled. The boys looked at me and started laughing. - it's not f-funny! - I yelled. I  walked over to the bed and crawled over top of Levi. He grabbed me and pulled me onto him. - come on babe it's kinda funny - he cooed. I got off of him and laid down. I laid on my stomach as Levi and Jackson like always put their hands on my back and start running their hands up and down it. We eventually all fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omg I am so tired right now! Oof... But anyways thanks for reading and I'll get the next chapter out as soon as possible. Bye! There are Soo many words in this chapter! My fingers cramp just looking at them. Lol
Word count: 4129