Chapter 1- The "Study Session"

This story is told in points of view so it's not just one character... Enjoy and thanks for reading.

Grayson's P.O.V
As I lay in bed about to watch a movie on netflix, my phone chimes. I look at it and it's my "old" crush, Jackson. He texted me to ask if he could come over and I replied, -why?-. He said that there was a project today in class. I replied and said, - sure, when you get here just come in because I was about to get a shower-. He replies, - ok great I'll call up our other partner and tell him to come over- I quickly respond with - who is our other partner?- -Levi- he said. All that runs through my head is both of my "old" crushes will be in my house... I text Jackson one last time before getting in the shower - I'll see y'all when y'all get here I'm getting in the shower now- and he replies with a simple ok. I'll lay my phone on my nightstand and walk into my bathroom and turn on the water for my shower. I get undressed and hop in.
Jackson's P.O.V
After texting Grayson I call up Levi to tell him to meet at Grayson's house. He agreed to come. I tell him the address and see you soon and then hang up. I start to get dressed putting on some black jeans with holes in them and I skin tight white t-shirt with some black Levi's. I grab my keys off the counter and head for my car. I get in a pull off heading to Grayson's house.
Levi's P.O.V
I get off the phone with Jackson and get dressed in some blue jeans with holes in them and a solid black t-shirt with some white Jordans on. I grab my car keys off the key holder and walk outside to my truck and get in. I see my bottle of lube and put it back into my glove department. I then pull off and head to Grayson's house.
Grayson's P.O.V
I get out of the shower and I dry off. I look in the mirror and think to myself what should I do and what should I wear. Soon after I finish drying off I hear two car does slam shut. I worry that it's them and I'm still not dressed. I quickly walk out of my bathroom with my towel around my waist and scrimmage through my dresser drawer looking for some boxers. I hear them walk through the front door and then lock it. I gulp still looking for boxers. They come up stairs and Jackson walks through the door and up behind me. He grabs me and pushes me onto the bed and leans over me getting close into my face and I turn my head trying to not look at him. He whispered in my ear -may I?- I replied stuttering - I - I....and he kisses my neck and works his way down. I can feel my face burning up as he works his way down my chest I bring my legs up onto the bed. He grabs my towel and pulls it off of me. I look around the room to see Levi standing behind him smiling. I try to sit up but with Jackson's muscular body on me I can't move and Jackson says - where do you think your going?- N-nowhere I gulp and slowly lay back down. He asks me if I have any lube and I shake my head to reply as a no. Levi blurts out - I do in my truck- he walks out of the room and to his truck to grab the lube. Jackson turns me over then slides down a starts to painfully suck my ass and I softly groan. He stops and then we hear Levi running back up stairs. - I'm back - he says walking up to Jackson and handing him the lube.
Jackson's P.O.V
I grab the lube from Levi and apply some to my fingers and hand it back to him. I stick my middle finger up against Grayson's asshole and I feel him flinch. I slide it in and slowly pulling out and back in repeatedly. I hear a soft moan from the bed and I look at Grayson and he's clinching the bed covers and I stick another finger in. I watch Levi walk up to the other side of the bed and start sucking on Grayson's neck. I stop and stand up to wipe my hand on the towel that was rapped around Grayson's waist. I take my shirt off and my shoes. I then unbutton my pants to slide them down past my ankles to leave me in my boxers. Levi stands up and does the same.
Grayson's P.O.V
As Levi stands up I think to myself why'd they stop. I unclench the covers and look up to see them getting undressed. I quickly look back down and burry my face into the cover. I thought there was a project? I said muffled. Jackson's told me to lift my head up because they couldn't hear me. I lift my head up and I repeat , I thought there was a project. Levi said, - oh there is but we'll get to that later cause we know you like us both- I feel my face heat up again and turn over and I grab a pillow to cover my member. Jackson looks at me a smiles, he takes his boxers off and I quickly look away. He walks up to me and grabs the pillow and tosses it onto the floor. He picks me up and says surprised - wow your as light as a feather- I wrap my legs around his lower torso and my arms around his neck. He asks me if I have any condoms. I said, yeah in the nightstand, my mom gave them to me on my 18 birthday. Levi's snickers and asks how old I am. I reply with, I'm 19.
Jackson's P.O.V
I put him down and look in the nightstand to grab the unopened box of condoms. Have you...? Grayson replies, - n-no -. So your a Virgin? He replies with a softly whispered yes. Me and Levi looks at him and I say, this is going to be great. Grayson looks up at me as I open the box and grab two condoms out and throw one to Levi. I open mines and put it on. I pick Grayson back up and he wraps his legs around my lower torso and his arms around my neck. I try to slide my member into his ass but it's too big... I tell him to hold on and I put him on the bed and turn him onto his stomach. He lays there perfectly still watching me grab the lube and put it over the condom so my member would be easier to go in. I put the tube back down and I grab Grayson's waist and quickly pull it up and I feel him flinch. I stick my member up to his hole and push it in. He lets out a loud squeel and grips the covers. I slowly start to pull out and back in repetitively.
Levi's P.O.V
I'm standing here watching Jackson fuck Grayson and I'm starting to feel my member bust out of my boxers. So I take my boxers off and sit of the bed close to Grayson's face. I lift his head up and put it close to my member. He opens his mouth and I put my member in and he starts to suck it. I let out a soft moan and throw my head back.
Grayson's P.O.V
As I suck Levi's dick I loosen my grip on the covers getting used to the "pain" from where Jackson is fucking me. All of a sudden I fell this sharp pain in my ass from where Jackson is going deeper and I stop sucking Levi's member and yelp really loud letting a tear roll down my face. I grab the covers and burry my face in them. He stops for a second but doesn't pull out. I lay there with the sharp pain going into my back and I whine. He pulls out and then the pain goes away. He says, - what's wrong?- i tell him he's going to deep. He replies - I was barely even a guarter if an inch in - Levi snickers and says, - well atleats we know he's small - as he playfully winks at me. I giggled. Jackson says, - can I continue? - I don't say anything. So he does. He tells me he's going all the way in so be mindful of it. I got to say be gentle but before I could get it out he already went fully in. I cried some, but I moan a little. So I kinda enjoyed it but it hurts. He stands there deep in me with his member and asks, - are you alright? - I don't say anything but I nod my head. He pushes as far as he can and I moan loudly letting him know I'm enjoying it. He places his right hand on the left side of my back and quickly pulls out and back in going as far as he can. I lay there going numb from the pleasure releasing loud moans and gripping the bed covers and pulling the up. Levi stands up and kneels on the bed. He grips my hair and pulls my head up getting on my hands and knees. He sticks his member in my mouth and starts to tease me by pulling it completely out and then back in.
Jackson's P.O.V
Im standing here watching Levi tease Grayson and I chuckle. Then I get the urge to cum and I think to my self, I'm wearing a condom so it's fine. I cum and I notice Grayson pause as I cum.
Grayson's P.O.V
Levi stops I pause as I feel a warm liquid run through my ass. I softly moan and Jackson pull completely out. He says sorry and I say what why? He tells me that the condom had broke. ..... I'm shocked and don't say anything.

•••••••••••••••••••••••♥••••••••••••••••••••••••
To be continued

Lol this is my fist story. I should post every day when I get out of school. Also if you don't know what a member is, it's another word for dick but it makes it more interesting so I use it.
Word count: 1759