"Alright fine I'll do it" I said as Nene gave me a cheeky grin.

Hesitantly I knock shutting my eyes closed...

Once

Twice

Thrice

"Hanako-san Hanako-san, are you there?"

I waited for a moment before opening one eye and then opening the other.

I waited for another moment to pass before turning to Nene with a disappointed look.

"Seems like she's not real..." Nene said a bit disappointed.

"Ye--" I was cut off by a gust of wind entering the bathroom.

"What wa-" I was once again cut off by the third stall door slightly opening.

"Yes, I'm here."

A high pitched voice said as a hand suddenly opened the door only to reveal an empty bathroom.

We both sighed gently. Relieved yet disappointed looks on our face.

"So she isn't real" Nene said.

"Behind you"

A voice said as there was suddenly a hand on both of your shoulders.

Our eyes widened as Nene hesitantly turned around while I tried to do an uppercut on the person closing my eyes.

When I opened my eyes I saw something shocking...

My hand phase through a head.

Seeing this I jump back a bit only to slip making Nene to slip as well.

Laughing soon errupted the quiet bathroom.

'A boy's voice?'

"Are you alright?" The ghost said still laughing.

"W-who are you?" Nene stuttered still trembling.

"Are you a ghost?" I asked my voice full of curiosity.

"Correct I'm a ghost! Seven of the Seven Mysteries, Hanako-san of the Toilet. Nice to meet you. " The ghost said floating on top of the toilet in the third stall.

Silenced entered the room as we tried to process the information. As soon as we finally processed things me and Nene started to bombard him with questions.

"Y-you're Hanako-san?!"

"That's right! You can call me Hanako-kun if you want" he said holding up peace signs

"B-but you're a boy! Where's you Bob cut?! You're red skirt?!"

"Oh those are out of fashion these days" he said still holding peace signs.

'He is surprisingly friendly and trendy...' I thought to myself swestdropping.

"Everything you heard about my rumor besides my gender is true" he said holding one of his will-o'-wisps "I can grant you any wish for a price."

"A-are you really not just some random perverted ghost?" I asked him hiding behind Nene.

"That's it I'm done. Bye. " He said floating back to the toilet.

"W-wait! I take it back! A boy Hanako-san is cool!" I exclaimed flailing my arms around like an idiot.

"Cool?" He muttered under his breath as his mood suddenly changed "alright! Tell me your names and wishes!"