Chapter 1

I just woke up to my mom yelling my name. "CAITLYN! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE AGAIN!" 

"Coming!", I replied, just like I did on monday, wednesday, thursday and friday. I quickly hopped out of bed and even though I struggled a little, I found the courage to pick my clothes up as they were spread all over the floor. Ugh, why does school even exist? I mean, I should know all the basic stuff by now, right? 

I sped my way to the bathroom to take a little five minute shower, when I noticed a mirror laying on the ground. I didn't think much of it. I picked it up and took it with me on my way to the bathroom. After my shower I dried myself with a towel. 

It was a cold winter day. When I looked out the window, I noticed that the street was covered in at least three inches of snow. 

"Mom, I can't go to school! Look outside!", I said, hoping that she'd agree with me. 

It was the 4th of January, so the holidays were over and everyone had to go to school again. Except for my brother Cade, he's a student at an online school. That lucky bastard. 

Anyway, my mom yelled back at me that I could stay home and that she would call me in sick. I could go back to bed. Yay!

But then I thought about that strange mirror again... I mean, it looked so weird, it was covered in diamonds and it was gold. It looked so real, and if it was real, we couldn't afford that kind of shit!

But I had all day to find out why the mirror looked so expensive. And whose could it be? My brother? No way... He spends all his money on expensive, trendy clothes and games. 

But I didn't know what the mirror could do, was even more strange...