Waking Up

Running. I am running from something, but I don't know what. Whatever i'm running from it's scary. I keep running and I look back and see a black bull with blood red eyes with his horns down and the are aimed at me. I cry out and face forward and stop in my tracks in front of me there is two white lions one male and one female. And they look mad.

I noticed that all three are chained, and I am left with a choice. Goto the bull and be trampled and impailed to death, or goto the lions and get mauled and eaten. If i'm gonna die might as well go quickly. I start walking towards the two great lions with every step I take they get bigger and bigger. The male keeps growling as the female watches me with fimiliar eyes. I walk up to them and they start to purr.

Confused I reach my hand out to the lioness and she nudges it and I feel and overwhelming feeling of safety. I sit between the two great lions and they both lick my face. The lick wasn't like a lick it was more like a kiss one would receive from their parents. The bull snorted and charged breaking it's chain, but before it got to me the male lion broke his chain and started fighting the bull and soon the lioness joined in grabbing it by the throat suffocating the evil bull. After the bull is dead the two lions look at me and stand on their hind legs.

'This is it. I'm a goner.' I prepare myself for death but as I watch the lions they more into...........my parents?

'We love you Danni. Don't ever forget that.' My mother says tenderly. Tears well up in my eyes and then as sudden as they appeared they disappear. 'Mommy.'

****

I moan as I feel a throbbing in my shoulder. I try to sit up, but feel a strong yet gentle hand push me down.

"Woah. Woah. Woah take it easy, sweetheart." A soft unrecognizable voice says. I pry my eyes open and wait for them to focus. I see a man with concered eyes and a purple shirt on looking at me.

"Wh-" I try to speak but end up coughing instead.

"Here drink some water." He holds a small paper cup up to my lips and I nod silently thanking him.

"Where is Steve? Is he ok?" I squeak out.

"I'm ok. I'm right here Danni." He says from the other side of the bed then the other man. I look and hold my hand out to him to which he smiles and takes it, kissing my knuckles. I smile and goto say somthing, but a wave of pain hits me and I clutch onto his hand and groan. "It's ok Danni. You're ok."

"It hurts." I squeak and he strokes my hair comfortingly with his other hand.

"I know, but you'll be ok. You're a strong, beautiful, caring woman. You'll make it through this." I smile and blush.

"Thank you." I say and he smiles and looks at the other man and his face goes beat red. I look at the other man and he is sitting there with a grin on his face.

"So who are you?" I ask. Again blunt.

"Sorry. I'm doctor Bruce Banner. I'm a friend of Steve's and your brother's."

"You know my brother?"

"Yeah i'm apart of the Avengers." I nod.

"Cool. Sorry i'm Danni." He smiles.

"I know sweetheart."

"Do you know where Clint is?"

"He went to go get someone. He should be bac-" All of the sudden someone with brown hair and a concered look on his face. Then he looks at me and I see who it is. If the look on his face wasn't enough the woman with red hair standing next to him was.