Day 1 of the Mission

(A/N)
Here you go nerds! I love you!

I wake up at 3:30 with a start. I am panting and sweating. I just had a terrible nightmare that something happened to my brother and Steve.

I grab my phone to see if I missed and calls or texts from either of them. I turn the screen on and there is nothing. I put my phone down and rub my face. I get up and go take a shower after about 10 minutes.

' I'm defiantly not going back to sleep now.' I think to myself. After I get our of the shower it is 4:10. I sigh and go and get dressed. After I get dressed I go to my bag and grab my books. I have to decide which one i'm going to read. I end up choosing Shakespeare's Hamlet. I go out into the 'commons area'. I get comfortable on the couch, and I begin reading.

It must be two hours before I hear stirring in the apartment. I decide that it is probably not worth my time to stop reading. I hear them shuffle to the kitchen and open the cabinet to grab the coffee grounds. I smirk, because about 15 minutes ago I put on a pot of coffee when I took a pee break.

"What the- Who's awake?" I hear a very sleepy very confused Doctor Reed say. I mark my page in my book and I sit up.

"Good morning Doctor." I say and his head whips around so fast that he gets dizzy. He grabs his head and I can't help but chuckle.

"Oh. Daniela, you scared me. I forgot you were here." He says and I chuckle again. "What are you doing up so early?" He questions.

"I uhh- i'm just an early riser." I say.

"Oh. Well thank you for making coffee." He says as he pours himself a cup. "Would you like some?"

"No thank you. I don't like coffee. I'm more of a hot tea drinker." I say and he smirks.

"I thought you would be." He says and I smile. He takes a sip of coffee and comes and sits in one of the chairs. He glances down at the book in my lap.

"How long have you been reading that book?" He asks. I look at it then I look at the time. It's 6:37.

"About two hours and ten minutes. I was up really early this morning." I say and he nods.

"So you probably woke up around 3?" He says and I move my head from side to side.

"About 3:30, yeah." I say and he nods. After that the room falls silent and he finishes his coffee and leaves. I go back to reading my book.

About an hour later Sue comes out and shortly after Ben comes stopping out of his room.

"Good morning Sue. Good Morning Ben." I call from,my spot on the couch, and they both look at me.

"Good morning, Danni. How long have you been there?" Sue asks.

"Since about 4:20 this morning." I say and she comes and sits on the couch next to my feet. I feel like Sue wants to be close friends. Who knows. It might be nice to have a female friend for once. Other than Nat, but she is more like a big sister so I don't count her.

"Hamlet? That must be interesting." She says as she sips on her coffee.

"It is. Shakespeare​ is one of my favorite writers." I say and she nods.

"So Danni, do you always get up before the birds?" Ben says and I look at him.

"Not all the time, but most of the time yes." I say and he nods.

"Now why is that?" He says and I shrug.

"I normally have a lot of stuff I have to do, and the early morning is the best time to do it. I work better early when no one else is awake." I say.