"Blind Maiden"

Blind maiden is a paranormal urban legend as well as a ritual. This why I want to add a disclaimer I don't advocate for playing paranormal games if you are interested in doing so please be aware I warned you about this. Please also keep to mind about your loved ones when you act upon this. Thank you~

The blind maiden urban legend originates in Spain, it has been said that there's is this website that holds a malicious entity. Two things that sets this website apart is that it has no domain registered and most importantly an error with constantly pop up. Well, how do you access the website?

In order to access the website, you must be home alone covered in darkness no lights on, then when you're trying to access the website it must be on a full moon. There is no specific time to access blind maiden because the time changes, but if you do manage to access the website, pop up images will appear in front of you. You will extremely "lucky" if you manage to get on the website.

These images will show different types of people flashing in front of you screaming in pure terror. Most notably these people have their eyes missing. Soon a text will pop up in Spanish translated it reads," This website will take you to a whole new horror. A horror that will use your five senses. You must be very careful not to click on anything by accident. You'll be faced with a real experience of absolute horror. Click on the accept button to engage actively on this experience."

Two options will appear in front of you, accept and decline. Pressing decline will result in being safe and looking at the people who appeared before. If you by any reason press accept, you will see what seems to be real time video footage, as the footage continues you will see a woman walking back towards the camera, you will make out her figure walking towards your house, you will see her walking slowing towards the door, towards the location of the room you are in. The woman will walk slowly, peaceful to you, you will see her walking towards you as you are watching from the screen.

Once you comprehend what you've done and break your gaze from the computer it will be to late she will be faced towards you, with gaped opened sockets where her eyes should be. Now it is too late. She will pull your eyes out forcefully and now you'll be a famous face on the blind maiden's website.

Thank you for anyone reading blind maiden, I personally think this game is too much for adrenaline. Almost clicking death would be the worst thing to happen, so I don't want an accident to result in death. I don't fully understand why anyone would do this, it doesn't make sense, regardless please be safe everyone. Do Not Play Blind Maiden.