Twitter

Jennie's POV

I woke up on a soft warm surface feeling comfortable. I opened my eyes to see light blue skies with a couple of clouds. The smell of pine trees was in the air, but better, His Axe cologne. 'His'. I sat up to see I was lying on Louis chest as he had his left hand under his head and his right arm was wrapped around my waist. I smiled looking at his angel face. His soft blue eyes finally opened. And a drowsy smile played on his lips.

"Hey, beautiful." I blushed smiling. "Hey, handsome." I smiled back at him. I had forgotten all about his 'girlfriend'. I frowned a bit and he sat up. "What's wrong, love?" He asked with concern in his voice. I shrugged. "Your girlfriend. What if she says something... You know, on TV about us or something."  He shrugged. "My directioners are strong. They won't believe her, they'll believe me." I sighed shaking my head.

"They don't believe you when you say you and Harry aren't together." I looked up at him. He pressed his lips into a thin line. He stood up extending his hand for me to take, which I  took. He helped me up kissing my head. "Everything will be okay." He said giving me a reassuring smile. I smiled softly back. We went back to the mall where his car was and got in. He drove me home and I got out thanking him. I thought before closing the door. "Um, you want to come in?" I asked him. He thought and smiled. "I have a better idea" he announced. I nodded signaling for him to continue. "Why don't all of us get together tonight at my place? We could get, like, some movies maybe?" He said. I smiled and nodded. "That's sounds good, meet you at your place at 8?" I asked. He nodded. "See you girls at eight." He smiled driving off.

Louis POV

"I'm home, boys." I said as I walked through the door. Niall ran up to me eating some crackers. "You've got to get her out of here, mate." He said in his thick Irish accent. I nodded knowing he was talking about the obnoxious girl now in the living room. "I know, I know." I sighed. He sat down. Harry walking up to me with a bandana tied on the front of his head holding back his dark brown curls. He had 3 looks, cupcake Harry, bad boy Harry, and  nerd Harry, also known as Marcel.

Right now, his bad boy look was in place. "Why do you look like that" I said all sassy like looking him up and down. "Duhh selfie for Kim" Niall teased. "Yeah, whatever. That's why you don't have a shirt on. Duhh selfie for Karlie" Harry mocked. Niall's cheeks flushed as he threw a cracker at Harry. I backed up laughing. Liam came in of course. "Daddy Direction to the rescue" I joked. "Break it up boys, break it up." He chuckled.

I went into the other room where Zayn was with his girlfriend, Perrie. I smiled and sat on the chair and looked at the TV. "Ello, Lou." Perrie smiled at me her pretty smile. I smiled at her nodding. "Hey, Perrie. What's up" I looked at Zayn who was on his phone. And suddenly looked up. "I know how to get rid of her." He said. Perrie laughed "wow babe." Zayn nodded and I looked at him. "Yeah? What is it?"

Zayn said "what if she cheats on you." He said putting quotation marks around the word 'cheats'. I looked at him confused. "Huh? What do you mean mate?" He sighed.

"If all 6 of us go along with it, like she cheated, or tried to cheat, then the fandom and management will have to believe it. Like, if we say she tried to cheat on you with Niall." I listened smirking. Going on twitter. "Well someone's using their brain today for something other than hair styling." I chuckled going on twitter.
@Louis_Tomlinson: can't believe she tried to cheat on me with Ni! I loved her so much.

I typed tweeting it. Smirking. I made sure to text the boys the plan, which I was sure they'd go along with because they didn't like her anyways. "Is that any way to thank your genius master life saver?" He said. I rolled my eyes playfully at him and he laughed.