Lake Luna

Jennie's POV

I immediately called Louis. "Lou, what do we do?"

He told me what Simon told me and I just sighed. "Fine. Youre lucky I care about you." I said as more of a mumble. "I care for you too." He said softly after a while. "Okay... see you later?" I nodded and then laughed softly realizing he couldn't see me "Yeah, see you later Louis. bye" I said hanging up.

I went over to the couch sitting down turning on the TV. Pictures of us where on the TV. I groaned turning the channel and watched Titanic. I lay down on the couch watching. In a few minutes I had drifted off into a light sleep. My sister sat by me eating some chips. "So.. You fuck him yet?" I face palmed "Karlie..." I said laughing a bit. "No, Karlie. No" I laughed sitting up.

Later that day -Louis POV-

I jogged to Jennie's front door, leaving my obnoxious fake girlfriend in the car. I knocked on the door and Kim answered it. She gave me a polite smile and opened the door."Hey, Lou. You coming in or?" She asked me and I shook my head "Nahh, What's-her-face is in the car, I can't be long." I sighed. She nodded smiling. "Okay I'll get Jennie." She smiled and went inside leaving the door open. I leaned against the door frame waiting. What if she really is in love with Kyle? I sighed thinking about it. She might as well be. She probably doesn't love me,she might just be a really good fan. I started getting lost in my thoughts as I felt a small tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, Louis." She smiled her perfect bright smile. I smiled back "hey, Love. You ready?"

She nodded. I smiled wanting to take her hand. She turned closing and locking the door. I put my hand on the small of her back leading her to the car. She got in the back and checked her cellphone for the time. Leah put her manicured hand on my thigh "I'm ready,babe." She said batting her eye lashes at me. I shifted uncomfortably under her touch. "Yeah." I mumbled and started off to some place far away.

-Skip drive there-

I got out opening Leah's door for her, for the paps of course. She got out "Thanks baby." She smiled at me pulling her dress that went right above mid thigh down. "Welcome" I said as we started walking to the malls front door. A crowd of girls were crowded around the mall door. Most likely some of my fans.

They screamed when they turned and saw me and then the saw Jennie and they Booed at her they yelled things at her like "leave them alone!" And "Stop interfering you stupid piece of shit." Some times they'd say "Ugh kill yourself." And things like that. I looked over at her and she covered her mouth.

Her blue eyes filled with tears as she shook her head. I tried to grab her hand. But she was already gone. Her brown hair and red highlights flowed behind her. I began to freak out and looked to my left seeing Leah smirking and high five-ing some of the fans. I shook my head stopping them. "Is that what you all wanted?! An innocent girl probably going home to cry herself to sleep tonight? Selfish." I said before running after her, leaving fans to whisper and mumble. "Jennie Stop." I begged running behind her. She didn't. She kept running faster and faster. I finally caught up to her grabbing her waist.

She squirmed around sobbing "No! Stop it. Let me go!" She squirmed in my arms. I hugged her waists bringing her close to me.

"Stop crying." I said in her ear as she began to stop squirming. She sniffled. "Please." I asked her she stopped squirming, still crying and she nodded. "Will oh come with me to Lake Luna?" She asked. I tilted my head.

"What's that?" I asked confused. She smiled softly through her tears "I'll show you. Follow me." She smiled and I wiped her tears. She smiled kissing my cheek. I smiled and grabbed her hand. "Take me to the Lake then?" She smiled softly and nodded. I followed her and in about 5 to 7 minutes we arrived at a small lake that was hidden by woods. The cold night air hitting my face. She sat Indian style on the floor and I sat next to her. "This is Lake Luna?" She shrugged. "That's what I call it. I don't think many people have been here before, its not like a park or a wonder of the world or anything. But its my favorite spot on this Earth." Her eyes followed the small ripples in the water as I threw a small rock in. I smiled. "So why did you name it Lake Luna?" I asked her wondering. She smiled and motioned to the water. "The water is so clear you can see a perfect reflection of the moon on the surface." She smiled.

"And luna means 'moon' in Latin." She continued. I looked over at her. "You know, youre impressive, right?" She giggled. "How so?" She asked me. "I have never met a girl who's so beautiful,smart and classy at the same time." I smiled at her. Her eyes seemed to light up as the words came out. She looked back at the water.

"Did you know this is my happiest memory here?" She said smiling sadly. "Really?" I said taking her hand in mine warming them up. She smiled at me nodding. "Most of them are of me crying over some stupid guy. Or my dad" she mumbled the last part. I nodded. "What happened with your dad?" I asked concerned. She shook her head looking away.

"I don't want to talk about it. I just want this moment to stay perfect." She said and lay her head on my lap. She's so perfect. I thought to myself. I looked down at her brushing the hair out of her face. "Do you love him?" I asked her. She gave me a confused look. "Kyle, do you love him?" I repeated in a soft voice. She nodded. "Oh" was all I said. She sat up. "I never said I was IN love with him." She said looking in my blue eyes. "Are you?" She thought about it for a few seconds. Then shook her head. I smiled.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked putting a strand of hair behind her ear, licking my lips. She bit her lip smiling and nodded.

I did not wait before crashing my soft lips into hers. Her arms wrapped around my neck, mine around her waist. "I did not think this night could get any more perfect" she mumbled into the kiss. I nodded and smiled in agreement as we moved our lips together in sync.