Management.

LOUIS' POV

I woke up to the beautiful ring tone I had; Hey There Delilah. I unwrapped one of my arms from the beautiful girl I cuddled to sleep last night and answered the phone.

Simon: Hey Lou

Me: hey uncle Si

Simon: I was just calling to tell you that we found you a girl to play as your girlfriend. I'm Sure you'll love her. She's beautiful and all.

My smile dropped. no!

Me: But- I found someone.

Simon: *sighs* sorry kiddo. She signed the 6 month contract already. Should've told me earlier

Me: Please uncle Si.

Simon: You know I don't control that talk to someone else. Paul? I don't know Lou, but don't be sad. You'll love her.

And with that he hung up. I looked to my side with a disappointed Jennie that was fully awake. She gave me a soft smile. "I'm just gonna...yeah, I'll text you I guess." She said getting up. I took her hand softly pulling her back down on the bed. "Don't leave." I saw her cheeks turn a light shade of red and she looked down. "Please" I added. She sighed softly "But you have a girlfriend, now." She looked at me. I shook my head "I don't even know her. Please stay?" She smiled softly. "Fine." She said I smiled. "Okay good." I smiled at her.

Jennie's POV

I sighed as he patted his chest indicating for me to lay back down. I did so and felt his warm chest rising and falling. Until my cell phone rung. It rang the ringtone Strong, and I knew exactly who it was. I answered it biting my lip softly.

"Hey kyle...." I looked over at Louis and saw a small frown appear on his lips.

"Hey babe, where are you? I dropped by your house but I didn't see you there." He said with a slight hint of disappointment in his voice. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I spent the night over at a friends." I said. Louis looked at me weird. "Oh.. At Kim's?" He asked. I sighed. "Y-No. I was with Kim though." I told him hoping he wouldn't ask anything else. "Okay. Well I'll see you later then babe. Love you." He stated. "Okay, love you too. Bye."

I hung up my phone "I have to go now..." I said and he sighed. "Alright,love. Text me?" I noded. "Uh where did you put my clothes?" I asked him looking around. He smiled "Oh, its alright love. Just return my clothes next time." He smiled but I could tell a small smirk was threatening to splash on his face. I looked away blushing. "Alright then. Thanks Lou Boo. Bye." I smiled walking out. "Bye Jennie Bear."

I walked over to A door with a big 'H' on it and an orange Garfield on it. I laughed a bit to myself before knocking on it. "I hope you're not doing the nasty in there, children." I said leaning against it. "Eww what? No! Never." Kim answered dramatically. "Actually we are, go away. Come back later." Harry laughed as Kim answered the door. I laughed and saw Kim wearing a WAY oversized jacket that wasn't hers and some sweats. "I think you were." I said signaling to her clothing she laughed. "If I was, you were too." She said signaling to mine. I laughed. "Whatever, listen we have to go now. Kyle's expecting me." I told her. She pouted. "But-but" I shook my head. "No buts. Who's gonna drive us. Harry?" I looked at him. He nodes.

Kim smiled walking out with Harry behind her. He smiled taking his key and I walked behind him.

Niall was in the kitchen eating. "Bye Niall!" I smiled He swallowed waving to me. "Wait, hey the boys and I wanted to give you guys our numbers just in case you need anything." He smiled sweetly. Harry looked at them shrugging. Kim walked over to Niall and handed her phone then he handed him her phone. I went over to Niall then Liam then Zayn who were on the couch and then Kim went over to them interchanging numbers with them. "Alright, thanks. Bye boys" I said giving them sweet hugs before we left.

Harry got in the car and so did we. I sat in the back thinking of what happened last night. Then I got a text.

Louis: I forgot to tell you something

Jennie: Yeah? And that is?

Louis: I love you <3

My cheeks turned a light shade of red as my fingers lingered over the keyboard. I bit my lip lightly reading it over and over. "I love you too..." I whispered softly before typing it.

A/N:

Yeah great ending though like right?! OKAYY... so please comment what ever you don't think I'm doing right or if you think I'm doing it good I don't know. and also Vote if you like my thingie-ma-jigger..... Okay anyways, BYE

-KIM