TEN

It wasn't too long before the boys showed up. 

By then, Beverly had already showered and changed into some clean clothes but you had to stay in your bloody shirt and jeans. It wasn't like you had brought something to wear, and Beverly had a different body shape so her clothes were either too big or too small on you. At least the blood had dried up a little so you wouldn't drip all over her floor.

"I'm so glad you guys made it," Beverly said. "We-"

"HOLY SHIT, OH MY GOD!" Eddie screamed when he saw you. "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Shit, ew." Stan looked away. Bill just stood there with his mouth hanging open, along with Ben and Richie. For once, Richie was actually speechless.

"That's why Beverly called you over. We need to show you something." You replied.

"More than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie grinned. You shot him a glare and his smile quickly disappeared, especially when he got a full view of your blood-covered face.

"Shut up! Just shut up, Richie!" Eddie snapped, rushing towards you. He gagged at all of the blood which coated literally every inch of your skin and hair. "Where is it bleeding? Wait, don't tell me it's your- uh- your..."

Despite everything, you laughed. "No, Eds, it's not my period."

"Then where's the injury?" Eddie started feeling around your body trying to find the source of all of the blood, not noticing your red face. "Did someone hurt you? They better not have, oh god, there's so much blood."

"Yah, feel her up, Eddie Spaghetti," Richie smirked. "But seriously, how did that even happen?"

"I'm not bleeding, don't worry Eddie." You gently took his hands off your body. "Now do you guys wanna see this or not?"

"N-not really." Bill answered honestly.

Beverly rolled her eyes and sassily crossed her arms over her (non-existent) chest, but she still couldn't help but grin. You noticed Ben's slightly dejected expression as he stared at Beverly playfully shoving Bill's shoulder, her head tilted back while she laughed. Ben obviously really liked her and you felt a pang of sympathy for him. If it wasn't for Eddie you probably would've had a crush on her, too.

"My dad will kill me if he found out I had... boys in the apartment," Beverly said, suddenly remembering why they were even there.

"W-w-we'll keep a lookout," Bill replied. "Richie, stay here."

You started going up the stairs with the others but Richie grabbed your wrist. "Woah, woah, woah, what if her dad comes back?"

"Do what you always do!" Stan called back over his shoulder. "Start talking!"