Five

Kenzie's POV

Liked by annieleblanc, zanecarter, maddieziegler and 45,388 others

@kenzie Leaving today :(

annieleblanc I'll miss u so much
kenzie Me too :( Come visit me please!

maddieziegler Miss you!

user Pretty

user Where's she going?
user Idk???

user i think she broke up with isaak
user yeah wbk

I put my suitcase in the back and walked to the front seat of my car. I put my hand on the door handle and let it sit there for a second, as I looked up at my house again. I smiled at my mum and waved goodbye one last time, before getting in the car and reluctantly driving out of the driveway. As I drove, I passed a sign that read 'You are now leaving LA. Hope you visit again!'

"Goodbye, Los Angeles," I whispered to myself.

Next stop, the country.

I had been driving non stop for 3 hours, with only one cup of coffee to keep me awake. There was a small barn in view, which told me that I was close. I looked out and saw green hills, and animals roaming the fenced grasslands. The view was actually really beautiful. Suddenly, the engine started spluttering, and as a result, I started panicking. Slowly but surely, the car was slowing down.

"No, no, no, this can't be happening!" I said, even though no one was around to hear me. 

I started messing around with the gears, and pressing buttons (I can't drive so I don't know how to explain this) but nothing seemed to work, and after a few seconds, it was completely at a stop.

"Shit." I mumbled. I got out of the car and slammed the door shut behind me. I knew coming to the country was a bad idea. They probably wouldn't have a repairman for miles. I tried pushing the car, but although working out helped me with dance, let's just say I'm not the strongest person. 

I looked around and the only 'maybe civilized' place around was that red barn I had seen, but it was all the way up the hill, which would've been easy to get to if my car was working, but I had to walk. Lucky me. Out of frustration, I kicked the car, and to my surprise, a small dent appeared. Great, so now I have a broken down car, plus a dent, that I have to get fixed before I go home, or else my mum will kill me in my sleep.

I groaned and started the journey up the hill, and after about half an hour, I made it. I wiped my sweat off my forehead and flattened out my shirt before walking into the barn.