**BLEH** (BFB)

Começar do início

DoraBasic/Basic/ContourWhite/Chocolate/DustEarth Unusual eyes

Dora
Basic/Basic/Contour
White/Chocolate/Dust
Earth Unusual eyes

Dora is one of the 30 recommended characters who had a chance to join Battle for Dream Island in "Reveal Novum" but failed to join with only 9 votes. She managed to join as a contestant in Battle for Dream Island Again, but was eliminated in "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3". She was one of the characters trapped in the Tiny Loser Chamber in IDFB. She got 273 votes.[1] She was on the team  **BLEH** in BFB. She got eliminated in "The Four is Lava" with 11,109 votes.

She is a stick figure version of the eponymous character in Dora the Explorer. She also apparently speaks fluent Insulavoric, notorious for being one of the hardest languages to pick up.[2] Her speech pre-BFB is incredibly fast and high pitched. Her speech in BFB is repeatedly saying "DA".

Personality

Dora's personality is somewhat unknown, because her dialogue is her repeatedly saying "Dadadada". Despite this, she can be seen as a calm and collected individual, not causing conflict, and somewhat introverted. She can understand Four for some reason yet to be explained.

However, Dora can also be scornful, hateful, and even borderline psychopathic, especially towards the viewers and David. In "Get Digging", she insults the viewers and the worth of their opinions, and in "Reveal Novum", she states that her death will haunt the viewers. An unused line of dialogue suggests that she would kill Lollipop just to never see her "worthless attitude disappear".

In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Dora appears to be determined when she furrows her brow. She also appears to want to win for her team, as she runs up the 500-step staircase with incredible speed.

For the first two seasons, she was useless to the game and was either not voted for to join or was eliminated early in the game. However, she acted more useful in BFB and tried harder to help her team in contests or do things like communicating with Four. She was still interested in islands as she tried to dig to make one after seeing Marker and Stapy play Toss the Dirt.

"The Four is Lava" shows that Dora has become more humble and sentimental compared to her first appearances in the series. When she is eliminated, she is not angry but instead claims to have valued  **BLEH** and the time she shared with them, and wishes to tell her teammates something important before Four absorbs her, and willingly enters EXIT without any complaints.

Overall, Dora is a mysterious person with weird intentions.

Official Character Guide biography

Dora eats islands. If she doesn't, she'll starve. Who knows why? All we know is that she refuses to eat anything else. Perhaps the nutritional value of these islands is what gives Dora the strength she needs to open jawbreakers with her head. Dora's language, Insulavoric, is one of the most difficult languages to pick up.