Fanny
Basic/Edged/Lace
Blue/Sky/Sky
Wind Goat eyes
(Tbh if bi-eyes/heterochromia was a thing she'd have lightning/wind)

Fanny is a female contestant in Battle for BFDI. She was one of the 30 recommended characters who could have joined Battle for Dream Island, and also had a chance to join Battle for Dream Island Again, but failed both times.

She had a chance to join IDFB as well, but she only got 42 votes.[1]

Fanny is currently competing in Battle for BFDI for iance.

Personality

Fanny is a cynical and spiteful character, who is known to have a hatred of almost everyone and everything, making her disliked by several other people.

For this reason, she has very few friends and is enemies with many people who decide to even interact with her. She believes that self-improvement only occurs when we acknowledge that our own behaviors are far from perfect and worthy of hate. Fanny also seems to value honesty, as she is very upset when Loser lies to the remaining contestants in "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", and is not shy to call people out for their ridiculous behavior, as she tells Bubble that Match was a hypocrite due to insulting Bubble for not knowing the answers when she herself did not know them either in "Questions Answered".

Official Character Guide biography

Fanny is an electric fan who, it seems, doesn't need electricity to work. No one is quite sure how she runs. It's impossible to mention Fanny without talking about catchphrase, saying that she "hates" everything from fulcrums to jumping.

Fanny's negative attitude causes her to get into arguments, especially with Match. One thing that makes her happy, though, is turning her fan blades and blowing things into people's faces.

Did You Know?: Fanny hates when people read random trivia facts about her.

FlowerBasic/Basic/RingletsGrapefruit/Bubblegum/BubblegumNature Dark Sclera eyes

Flower
Basic/Basic/Ringlets
Grapefruit/Bubblegum/Bubblegum
Nature Dark Sclera eyes

Flower is a female contestant on Battle for Dream Island and Battle for BFDI. She was on the Squashy Grapes team and was the first person to be eliminated because she had the most votes at the first Cake at Stake, with 4 votes.

She was also the last person to be eliminated before the finale, with 524 votes in "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2"— the most elimination votes in the first season.

She is seen in the intro card of IDFB, but didn't appear in the first episode.

She is currently a contestant on Battle for BFDI and is a member of iance.

Personality

While battling in BFDI, she was generally disliked by most of the contestants, as her temper was incredibly short. Flower tends to express anger and rage, even against the host, and feels that nothing should stop her in her path to win the competition. She is also insectophobic (fear of insects), as evidenced in many episodes throughout Battle for Dream Island. This case was first mentioned in "Take the Plunge: Part 1" by Match and Pencil in a conversation, and eventually shown in "Don't Pierce My Flesh" and "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2". She sometimes forces other contestants into doing things for her, such as when she demanded Bubble and Firey to get her over the rock wall in episode 23.